cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Peeps!
    Loss this week -4.4 B)

Bringing group total to 56.5
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey there...today was my weigh in day. Despite my husband having a heart attack, it being the last week of school, my son's graduation, I am.proud to report that I am down 2.1lbs.
    Group total 54.2lbs.
  • bigghunny
    bigghunny Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    56.5+2.1=58.6 new group total
  • bigghunny
    Options
    1.9 loss this week
    New group total is 60.5
  • bigghunny
    Options
    @cnavarro002 @JJKM02 great losses
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    LW: 259.6
    CW: 257.4
    Loss: 2.2
    Group Loss: 54.3

I've had a rough, challenging, busy week and ate 3 tacos from Taco Bell, 2 nights in a row! I've also been "choosing" (kicking myself in the butt hard) to hang around someone that is "toxic" for me. I keep trying to be nice to them, but, it's sinking me down and I've been pretty depressed. I could give you details of what's been going on, but, I don't want to waste space in a GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE discussing a "toxic" individual and situations.

@JJKM02 I really feel for you and your hubby, with what y'all are going through now. I hope he recovers alright. Hang in there. I know the stress and worrying is really awful.

Amy
  • PloddingTurtle
    PloddingTurtle Posts: 283 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    The scale finally moved. I figured out my post-op medication is a steroid. I'm hoping that explains my stubborn scale issues, since I've been pretty much under my daily calorie allotment all along.

Down -0.4 (at this point, I'll take that and be content)

New group total: -63.1 (previous total -60.5 + Amy's -2.2 + my -0.4)
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    @amy_kee Thanks for the message. It means a lot. We really do have a great group of support and encouragement. My husband is doing well and gaining his strength back. I will be more involved in our July challenge! Did we come up with any good ideas yet??