I win hypothyroidism!!!

Options
swtnss_16
swtnss_16 Posts: 5 Member
No matter what I did I couldn’t lose weight and I felt like death! I was on this awful hamster wheel I couldn’t get off of. Tired, crabby and body aches. Lost all self confidence. Enter nutritional cleansing and fueling my body with the best nutrition ever and I got my life back! Celebrating 2 years ❤️

Replies

• stevephi01
    stevephi01 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    fantastic, well done.

I went through the same in March, found my electrolytes were very low. I've bounced back to the point the Dr is going to start reducing my levo and if I respond well there is a chance I could get of it altogether.
  • sugarfreeme55
    sugarfreeme55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! What type of nutritional cleansing did you do? I wake up every morning with extreme body aches and over the past 2 years my TSH levels keep rising even though my dr keeps increasing my synthroid. I asked about t3 but he doesn’t see the need to test. I also have lots of antibodies so I’m assuming I have Hashimotos. I just recently read about a connection between hypothyroidism and fibromyalgia and I’m wondering if my aches are thyroid related. Did you see a nutritionist or follow a particular cleansing plan?