Weekly Post 11.6.18 - 17.6.18

Options
sjgold123
sjgold123 Posts: 133 Member
edited June 2018 in Social Groups
Hi All! I thought i would create a post since there wasn't yet one. I have walked for 2.5 hrs today so feeling positive about the week. I need to get some fast days in as we are away this coming wkd and there will be gin with diet tonic of course but already preparing to not suffer for a wkd. Good luck all!

Replies

• ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Fast day today. Going well.

Last week was a total crazy! Started full time at my job. Niece graduation and graduation party. Some long scheduled dr appts. Just super busy.

Actively trying to lose weight too. Really was just maintaining this year and not enjoying the change. These five sanity pounds have to go!

Wishing all a great week!
  • SpanishFusion
    SpanishFusion Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    @ryenday Congratulations on your new job!

My light day yesterday turned into a regular day. No excuses, I just ate too much. I didn't go over my regular calories, but it wasn't the light day I wanted. I'll try again on Thursday.

Have a great day!
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    We are back from Arizona and back at work as of Thursday. Arizona is very pretty and hot! Nice little trip. No more travel plans now until Christmas time.
    Work has been crazy with a big project, so sorry for for checking in for a while.
    Went back on 5:2 as of yesterday and had a good light day. Next one is Thursday. Got back to the gym over the weekend.
    Hoping to lose these last 20 lbs in the next few months!
    See you all soon... :)
  • sjgold123
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Ouch i just wrote a full post then as my dogs jumped on me for a cuddle i knocked my elbow on the radiator which finishes at the same height as sofa which made them freak out barking all protective and i lost my whole post lol!!!

Anyway where was i...
    Well done Ryenday, it is so hard juggling extra commitments with dieting x
    Spanishfusion there is always tomorrow at least you were still within cals x
    Meghan you sound refreshed and positive x.
    I had a light day today and found it fairly easy. I think it's because my husband is working away and as he's not needing to loose anymore and because he can have more cals than me and loose weight yet alone maintain it, is hard to be around lol! So although i miss him weight loss focus is good ha ha!! My next light day is Thur..good luck all x
  • sjgold123
    Options
    Hi all super busy day but finally getting to stop. Going to try another fast tomorrow but i usually find this easier with two days between my fast days but Friday i will be around too many people to eat light when they do. Hope everyone else is having a good wk.
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    Is that crickets I hear on this board? LOL It is that time of year! I hope everyone is having fun!

Going to try to fast tomorrow, but, like @sjgold123 , I do better with 2 days between fasts, so we will see how it goes. :smile:

Happy fasting!
  • SpanishFusion
    Options
    Today is my light day! ... aand I forgot my afternoon snack on the counter at home. Geesh. I don't know if I can make it until I get home tonight to eat.
  • SpanishFusion
    Options
    I was talking to a couple of young guys at work and they said that they don't think about food until they get hungry. And then they don't really care what they eat.

Not me. I think about food all day every day. :blush:
  • SpanishFusion
    Options
    I am saved! I found some hummus and carrots that I had in the frig from yesterday!
  • sjgold123
    Options
    How did you do KateNkognoto?
    Spanishfusion when i posted on here when feeling tempted it helped me seems like it might have done for you today too!
    I've survived today within 500! I stood on the scales this morning and had lost another 2 llbs so it gave me a boost before i started my light day today.
    I haven't been in a routine with light days in a while and was trying to cut the calories daily, like a regular calorie controlled diet so i think getting back on it properly has given my weight loss a quick start again.
    My family were around this eve for father's day coming up this wkd and my birthday Sunday. So i laid out a range of cakes and biscuits (that i don't stock but brought half hour before) along with watermellon. I found it surprisingly ok and had one mini shortbread biscuit waiting purposefully until they were low in number then offering around so i couldn't have another....ha ha what a trick! Then i munched on watermellon as i love it!
    Anyway tomorrow should be ok until i get with friends as we go away in our caravan with families and it should be a fun one!
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    @SpanishFusion YAY for found snacks!

@sjgold123 I failed spectacularly! But I am perfectly fine with that. :smile:

I started today off with a cupcake for breakfast and I might add in a breakfast burrito. Definitely NOT a fast day! LOL. I am going to do my second fast for the week on Saturday. We are having in-laws over on Sunday for Father's Day.

Have a great weekend! Happy fasting!
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Hi gang!
    Sorry for the crickets on my part! :o
    Last week was nuts at work and then the weekend flew by!
    Had a good week last week and managed to lose a pound. Still have a few more to go until I am back to my low. Darn trips and time of the month. Ugh!
    Light day today is going well so far.
    Have a nice one and see you soon. :)