Restarting Keto - Looking For Friends/Support

Terra145
Terra145 Posts: 42 Member
I am looking for new friends and support along my journey to getting back to keto eating. I did it for a year last year and lost 48lbs. I have another 50 lbs that I would love to lose. I am looking for friends for support, to share recipes, to share tips/tricks, and to just share the journey.

I am 35 yrs old, 5' 4", SW 252, CW 208, GW 145. I am married with 3 boys. My family supports my journey, but chooses to not restrict their eating (which makes it very challenging at times)

I am doing keto for weightloss, but also for all the other amazing benefits! The benefits are the reason I want to get back on track.

Please feel free to send me a friend request if you are interested in creating a support network with me!

Replies

• 23rochelle23
    23rochelle23 Posts: 269 Member
    We are similar height and GW - have added you as a friend :)
  • I am a 2 yrs older same size and really need to lose 50lbs. I also am only on day 2 so need friends to keep me going.
  • lady_bug_jd
    lady_bug_jd Posts: 221 Member
    I'm just getting back to eating keto too, started last Thursday. I'm 43, 5'4", 204lbs and also want to lose about 50lbs. I've added you all as friends. Let's do this!