Syncing issue today

Options
13»

Replies

• BingeNinjaNate
    BingeNinjaNate Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't syncing either as of this morning.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Mine is only syncing when I disconnect and reconnect today. I shouldn't have to do this every time I want to sync right? Will try again after work and at night to see if there's any improvement.

This action fouls things up actually. And why they almost always say don't do it.

Because you create a new synced set of associations on each side, there are remaining cached syncs with the old numbers still being dealt with, but now there is no actual associations, so it just slows things down in general, except for your first sync.
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Mine hadn't synced over the last 10 hours
  • dcpassmore
    dcpassmore Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine off as well
  • psicocat
    psicocat Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Mine has not synced for 48 hrs, looks like the Garmin is coming out. I'm not happy with Fitbit at all right now!!!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    psicocat wrote: »
    Mine has not synced for 48 hrs, looks like the Garmin is coming out. I'm not happy with Fitbit at all right now!!!

Garmin having multitude of sync issues too, longer than current MFP issue actually.

Suggest using the search feature for "garmin sync" and scan list for "problems" "issues" "trouble" ect and see if current issues are doable for you.