Fitbit & MyFitnessPal not syncing

Options

Replies

• Math_Geek
    Math_Geek Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    flyinion wrote: »
    Well it was working this morning/afternoon now it seems broke again. Not sure if this is really MFP or Fitbit but at this point I'm going apple watch in the fall (for more reasons than just this) and hopefully that will work better

I agree, I can’t do this anymore, new Apple Watch comes out in September, I can wait two and a half months.

• paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    No sync here in several weeks,
  • dcpassmore
    dcpassmore Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Math_Geek wrote: »
    Well it was working this morning/afternoon now it seems broke again. Not sure if this is really MFP or Fitbit but at this point I'm going apple watch in the fall (for more reasons than just this) and hopefully that will work better

I agree, I can’t do this anymore, new Apple Watch comes out in September, I can wait two and a half months.

Apple Watch does everything Fitbit does?
  • kcdambuster
    kcdambuster Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Synced last night now gone again. Pathetic.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Sigh
  • janzindler
    janzindler Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I still haven't synced since last Friday! Did y'all see this from MFP???

"Fitbit Sync Delays and Interruptions
    Monday, June 25th, 8:30am PST

Hi there,

Our apologies if you are experiencing any issues with Fitbit. Our team noticed an issue starting on Friday, June 22nd, with a delay in the sync between MyFitnessPal and Fitbit. Over the weekend, the issue worsened and some users may notice that no information synced during that time. We have fixed the issue with no data syncing, but we are still working on the issue of the delay in the sync.

Please also note that unfortunately, sometimes when there is an interruption the data for the day of the interruption can be lost. Our apologies for any issues this may cause.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,
    MyFitnessPal Staff
    Last Updated: Jun 25, 2018 08:30AM PDT"
  • janzindler
    janzindler Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Eureka! I finally synced, everything there from Friday to yesterday is there! Yay!!!
  • tinafaye13
    tinafaye13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped syncing this weekend. I went onto the computer Monday, unlinked both then linked back. It started to work. Then yesterday afternoon it stopped again. Had to repeat same procedure this am. It started working. Now looks like it stopped again!! Sent numerous emails. They don't seem to care about the frustration this is causing.
  • NARudy
    NARudy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    And again as of 2:15 -- no calorie sync to MFP from Fitbit.
  • flyinion
    flyinion Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    dcpassmore wrote: »
    Math_Geek wrote: »

Apple Watch does everything Fitbit does?

Probably not, like there is no sleep tracking at least not natively, but who knows what the new one will bring in the Fall. The stuff I care most about, step/exercise tracking and heart rate it will do though and the native heart rhythm monitoring stuff that Apple is working on with them is one of the biggest reasons I want to switch because I've had rhythm problems in the past.
  • richinarizona
    richinarizona Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have started using LoseIt. Tired of MFP issues with Fitbit, data breach etc.
  • dcpassmore
    dcpassmore Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It was syncing!!! Then back down again...
  • foxy59lady
    foxy59lady Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Synced last night now gone again. Pathetic.

Mine finally synced this afternoon and then stopped syncing thus evening. Is going on now almost five days. Their tech team needs to get their act together before more jump ship. I didn't pay for Premium to experience all these outages.

• katygruber
    katygruber Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm glad it's not just me unable to sync. Really annoying me. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.
  • Libmatos
    Libmatos Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Could not log to mfp for a few hours during a couple of days, logged in late which interrupted my 320 day streak, restarting me as day 1. Anyone know if I can change that? Also I too noticed that fitbit sync stopped reporting steps to mfp, and fitbit is not recording meals and water from mfp. Had to relog in on web instead of app as mfp would not let me search for foods.
  • bcjan562
    bcjan562 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hasn’t been working since the last update. Come on already myfitnesspal, time to update again with a fix!!
  • foxy59lady
    foxy59lady Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I know this is getting a bit ridiculous!! Five days and my Fitbit only synced with partial steps twice. I've been working around the lack of steps by using workouts instead of steps in my diary. The frustration is mounting with all the MyFitnessPal users, especially for those of us who pay for permium.
  • tinafaye13
    tinafaye13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So here we are again. It stopped syncing yesterday afternoon. This am Fitbit isn't even showing up on my diary page. I guess I will go and unlink apps then link them back. We shouldn't have to do this on a daily basis!!! I'm sending an email everyday and a screenshot of the issue on my phone. Maybe they'll fix it eventually.
  • katygruber
    katygruber Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey, mine finally synced just now! Hopefully it's fixed for good. 👌