Surgery Monday June 25

Options
HLaR79
HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
edited June 2018 in Social Groups
So Monday is my day! I did 3 weeks on a diabetic boost diet, I am working out 150 minutes a week, and I learned what some of my biggest food triggers are which will help me going forward!

I am excited and a little scared! Keeping busy today and tomorrow!

Replies

• HappyKat5
    HappyKat5 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    @HLaR79 Congrats! Try to rest up although I’m sure that won’t be easy 🤗. Watch the movie Interstellar and you’ll be out in like 40 minutes! I have watched it like 5 times (the first 2 times because it lulled me to sleep and 3 other times because I didn’t know what the heck was going on😂😂)
  • CEK0220
    CEK0220 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congrats and you're going to do great! Very normal to be a bit nervous, but you're in good hands with your team. Be sure to follow the doctor's orders, and sip sip sip!
  • jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you today and wishing you a speedy recovery!
  • clsumrall1
    clsumrall1 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Wish you greatest success. Sip sip. Walk walk sip
  • HLaR79
    HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the well wishes, Monday was rough, Tuesday was a bit better and today I am bored at home lol! I feel good I hardly have any pain at all, more like just some muscle aches! I am tolerating my liquids well and am not hungry at all! I am looking forward to my recovery and getting back to living life!
  • JamesAztec
    JamesAztec Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    @HLaR79 Congrats on a successful surgery! Sounds like you're doing just fine. Make everyday a healthy one. I walked as much as comfortable from the get go. Three and a half years later I'm still walking everyday and I'm HEALTHIER and HAPPIER than ever. Best of luck going forward!