Aunt Flo

Options
ArtemisRuns
ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
For various reasons, Wednesday morning has become my weigh-in morning, although I am sure that will change in a couple of weeks when school starts. (I am a teacher.) This morning I hopped on the scale and I am one pound heavier than last week:sick: .... it's my TOM and I know that water retention is the reason but it is still deflating to my hopes that I would have lost a pound or two.:sad: If you open my diary and look at my exercise logs you know I have been working my *kitten* off. Does this happen to you?:frown:

Replies

• mercurysfire
    mercurysfire Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    repeatedly. :) don't sweat it- it happens. mine is a combination of water retention, and an uncontrollable sugar craving for a day or two. it's irritating to say the least. plus the day before or day of i am so f'ing tired that i really just can't pull myself into an upright position. it's beyond fatigue. then i start and everything snaps back to normal. wtf.... buck up. itll be over in a few days and youll be right as rain. :flowerforyou:
  • GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    It happens to me every time too.
    Heck, if it were only one pound, it wouldn't be as alarming. Imagine stepping onto the scale and seeing your weight 5-6lbs heavier than the day before!

Thankfully, I'm usually down more (ie lost the upswing in weight plus a pound or two extra) within a day or two after Flo goes back to hel...errr..leaves.