Just Had Baby Number 4 and Ready to Lose Weight

Options
Hi all, Im new to this group. I have just recently had my fourth child and I am looking for people that can help keep me motivated. I love to motivate people as well. I have just recently started hip hop abs on Monday. I currently weigh 219 lbs and am looking to get down to 165 lbs. Add me please :) Looking forward to this weight loss journey!!!

Replies

• knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    i have no kids (though i'd like some in the future!) and only have about 10 more pounds i'd like to lose. that said, i'm a gym rat and workout all the time, log in every day and am in it for the long haul! i try to be interactive with my MFP friends and am happy to add you as another!
  • knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    p.s. i do hip hop abs probably once a week. you should look into focus T25 - it's a better workout (in my opinion) and is really quick! i think that in conjunction to hip hop abs and cardio is faaaantastic! :)
  • MommieTo3Boys
    Options
    Its funny you mention t25 i am hoping to try that after hi hop abs. I have done insanity before too, it was I difficult but I dont plan on doing that again atleast for a few months. I want to lose some fat before I start toning. Looking forward to encouraging each other during this weight loss journey :):bigsmile: