The time has come!

Options
iceneyes
iceneyes Posts: 12 Member
After researching and reading this group for a couple weeks, my wife and I just started KETO yesterday! I am looking to lose about 75 lbs and my wife about 16 lbs. We are pretty stoked right now and have found a good looking meal plan for free online (probably can't post a link, but the Swedish guy). We hoped that would help us get through the first two weeks without sweating it too bad, however we have a business meeting Thursday night. I'm planning to just order a steak and broccoli to get through.

Appreciate all of the experienced KETO'ers giving advice and if anyone is looking for friends, hit me up. I like motivation!

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. :) that's great that you and your wife are doing this together.
  • mommafruitcake
    mommafruitcake Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    YAY! Congrats! You'll love the results you see!
  • 0426Jamie
    0426Jamie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have been doing Keto together since January, and we have lost 120 lbs between the two of us! Having a spouse to hold you accountable is sooooo worth it. And when you're struggling, have a spouse for support to get through cravings etc is worth its weight in gold.

Good luck! Don't get discouraged and know it's a marathon not a sprint.