Replies

• meldwel
    meldwel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    SW: 316
    LW: 304.2
    CW: 302.6
    Total: 13.4

Just 2.7 to try to get under 300. My period is over so hopefully I can get there by the 31st!
  • meldwel
    Options
    7/28: 136oz
  • MzCara148
    MzCara148 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow - you guys kicked major *kitten* with this! I was just checking in on this thread - since I was gone the first part of July I didn't join in. Good thing - I can't seem to get past 32ozs. You guys are inspiring!
  • PloddingTurtle
    PloddingTurtle Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    7/28: 112 oz
  • meldwel
    Options
    7/29: 144oz
  • bigghunny
    bigghunny Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    7/28 67.6
    7/29 101.4
  • PloddingTurtle
    Options
    7/29: 64 oz
  • meldwel
    Options
    7/30: 144oz
  • PloddingTurtle
    Options
    7/30: 88 oz

cw: 305.8 (-0.9 lbs) The month is a complete wash for me, with a final +0.1 lb gain for the month. I started going to the gym in July, and 17 days at the gym doing cardio every time plus strength training on alternate days is still too new to show up on the scale, except in minor gains for inflammation. No big deal. I mean that sincerely. I know all this positive change, diligence, and hard work will yield the results I desire, so I'm feeling quite empowered and looking forward to what August has to bring.
  • bigghunny
    Options
    7/30 yup you guessed it 101.4
    Anyone thinking of August challenges? I don't think I will be logging for a few days .. Everyone who participated in the July did awesome. We can do this with support and encouragement. So proud to be apart of the team.
  • cnavarro002
    cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I didn't log this month, but I literally checked in on you guys every day. My measley 56 oz of water was too embarrassing to log. I did lose 3 lbs. this month. Was REALLY hoping for more, but that's ok, I'll take it. 3 less is better than 3 more. Seriously love you guys! Thanks for all the motivation you guys give me.
  • PloddingTurtle
    Options
    Is there any interest in a macros challenge? I can usually knock fibre out of the park every single day without even trying, but I seem to struggle getting the recommended protein some days. Or maybe that doesn't really lend itself to a challenge... maybe I should just educate myself on protein powder.

Going back to my corner to come up with a better idea. :)
  • meldwel
    Options
    7/31: 144oz
    Loss for July: 13.8lbs

I’m up to participating in any challenge. I knew this water challenge would be easy for me as I was already drinking 120oz everyday. The macros however I don’t really pay any attention to. I try to keep an eye on the sodium, but when I started this journey I was trying to get the macros perfect and it was stressing me out so I decided that wasn’t the biggest deal for me right now. But like I said I’m up for anything...and I don’t have any better ideas. Whatever it is I will join in.
  • PloddingTurtle
    Options
    7/31: 104 oz
  • bigghunny
    Options
    7/31 50.7 just couldn't drink so much because of the pain. Had to drink a lot of my calories today and water wasn't a priority..lol
  • bigghunny
    edited August 2018
    Options
    How many people have step counters? Step challenge?
    Example:
    Bigghunny
    Check in Tuesday
    Water 101.4
    Excercise Yes Walking
    CALORIES Under
    LOG FOOD yes
    STEPS 2000
    We make it fun like calculate how far it would walk to some destination....set the goal steps and everyone's steps will count toward the challenge?
  • PloddingTurtle
    Options
    I wear a pedometer. A step challenge counting the steps and miles from one place to another sounds like fun.
  • meldwel
    Options
    I have a Fitbit so I can count steps. I don’t get all that many steps in a days, but maybe this will motivate me to do more. Sounds good to me!

Just an update on my weight loss cause I am so excited! My personal goal was to be under 300 by August. Well I got on this morning and I am exactly 300.00 so after today hopefully I will never be at that weight again!
  • cnavarro002
    cnavarro002 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    @meldwel CONGRATS!!! That is so awesome! What a great starting point for August (which you'll rock!).

@bigghunny I have an apple watch, so counting steps totally works for me. I'd like to track steps by day and exercise minutes per week?
  • PloddingTurtle
    Options
    Congrats to @meldwel. I'm so excited for you and determined to make it to under 300 this month, too.

@cnavarro002, I'm definitely in on tracking daily steps and weekly minutes. I just updated my goal numbers to the -2 lb/week and recommitted to an enthusiastic month of August.