“Insert” your cuss word!

Options
HappyKat5
HappyKat5 Posts: 369 Member
edited July 2018 in Social Groups
I know MFP bleeps our cuss words, but it seems to be a lot of us, just had a bad freakin day, month (so far) or even year!

I stay away from the “social” message boards because it can sometimes get too raunchy, but maybe can keep it clean in this group?
I just want to vent, but I don’t need some pervert chiming in...
“So, can I help you out?”
No.
No, you can’t.

I just want to say “Ahhh!”
Everything that can happen bad has happened this week and it’s just Tuesday!

I want everything that I can’t have.
I want crap that will make me dump and curl up like an infant baby.
Your half naked profile picture is not better than a bag of Doritos and a bad Netflix movie.

Ok, I’m done.

Thanks 😂😂

Replies

• fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. It's hard to manage old coping mechanisms when they kick in. I am a stress/emotional eater. I still have moments when I want to soothe an issue with crappy food. Hang in there.

I also stay away from the other boards. If someone starts sexting..Ugh I remove them from my friends list. I'm here for health and fitness support. It's not a dating site..Right? *laughing*

• littlegibbs62
    littlegibbs62 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Dang!!! I'm sorry you're struggling! ( hugs) and hang in there!!! It does suck to have to process feelings and emotions rather than medicate and stuff them. Just remind ur self tho, when was the last time deep breathing and taking a moment to stretch it out and shake it off made you fat and gave you diseases? 😝 It helps me to reframe things! And my cuss word on here appears to be "kitten" lol! (And nothin like a fat Chix avatar to keep the dick pics at bay! 🤓😳😜