Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Kathy's OMAD Journey

Options
2»

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    You're doing awesome!!! :)
  • KatsNewYear
    KatsNewYear Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Woke up 10.4 down this morning. Think I will start working out today. My energy level is up. Will try to do 20 to 30 minutes on the Gazelle Glider that has dust on it downstairs. I really have no excuse. My energy is so good that when asked if I could work Sunday I said YES!! Now where did that come from.
  • tlblanks1
    tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    OMAD provides so many awesome benefits.
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    That is great! Congrats! KUTGW!
  • KatsNewYear
    Options
    Worked Sunday. It was a very busy day. I find it easier now to not pay attention to lunch time anymore. I went out for a walk to get some sun and did not get anything to eat. I feel like I have so much more time in my day. But I still feel once 5:30 p.m. hits and I am driving home in my car that I am so ready to eat. I wonder if I will ever get to a point where I won't feel that hungry. I mean I really have to slow myself down at meal time.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Wow...10lbs loss in 3 weeks! Congrats! I am also in Week 3 now and so far I only loss 6lbs. I hope I can get to my GW before Christmas! :)
  • KatsNewYear
    Options
    -11.8 lbs. end week 3. On to week 4. I am hoping for a 15 lb.s loss by end of month. If not I am glad to get rid of this so far. I was looking online at what 10 lbs. of fat looks like. Ugh!
  • dkayingram
    dkayingram Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    WOW that is awesome! You totally can be at -15 by the end of the month!
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great job !
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Awesome.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Keep up the good work! I am on Week 3 now.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    15 looks very doable :) KUTGW
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow !
  • KatsNewYear
    Options
    -13 lbs. Yeah!! Walked at lunchtime today. The weather was so nice. I got 4,000 steps in. I must do this more often.