August 29 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    August 29
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 3km in 23 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Worked from home again today. Feeling like I am fighting off the cold that my wife is finally shaking off. Very sluggish today.

Put an entry in for FPV Nationals in November. If I get accepted, it will probably be just to make up numbers as I am far from what seems to be nationals standard. Nationals being in Perth in November may be struggling to get pilots because of distance and expense.

@RangerRickL. Looks like I am opening today.

Who's in for September?
    banner_858b3504ff01cac686027f4343f793da.jpg

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/128067-ultimate-accountability-challenge-september-2018

Also, Who's still in the running for circle. (I am with only 2 passes this month so far).

Finally: If you have not posted a message in the Challenge board thread ( https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10691096/september-ultimate-accountability-challenge ) please do so. The challenge board move very quickly at the end of the month and is the groups prime way of getting new members.

How did you find UAC?

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    August 29
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • victorious55
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I am not in the circle this month... too many passes :(

Please can someone explain this more .... "Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?" Yes or No
    I always interpret it to mean "did you stay within the calorie budget before your exercise calorie addition" Or is everything green before the addition of exercise?

For example if the calorie is say 1400 before workout and you where able to stay below that, then the answer will be "Yes" otherwise the answer will be "NO"

That is that correct?
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    I plan to be in the August Winner’s Circle. 3 dayssto go & have used one Pass Day.

@Anya_000 I wish I had been as wise as you when I was stressed by work & did not focus on my health. My Best to you.

@victorious55 I believe it’s whether you were under the calorie goal you set for yourself for that day, which could include exercise or not as you wish.
  • victorious55
    edited August 2018
    Options
    So the goal you set for yourself could be the one with the exercise (with) or the one without the exercise (without)?
    What are we using in the UAC to answer that question (with or without)?
    I do not intend/mean to start a debate, just a clarification.
  • victorious55
    Options
    @Anya_000 that is very wise. Please rest very well and take care of your health.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Winners circle with only 1 pass used and 2 days left!

Today was good. Exercise was morning rolling with the boys. It's like a combo deal of cardio and strength in one go and we get about 45 minutes in three mornings a week. Then today as weight day at work which means we weigh all the snakes. I spent most of the day recording weights but I'm the only one strong enough to carry the bin with our big pythons in it (and I'm not scared of getting them in the bin) so I get some weight lifting in.

Food choices were good even with an extra smoothie added in the evening because I was still hungry. I bought Peanut butter the other day and so far have been good with only using it in smoothies, not eating out of the jar. All food logged and under goal.

Had an interesting debate with a friend today. She swears I won't lose weight unless my macros are 40, 40, 20. I have lost 20kg not stressing about macros. I aim to eat food that is as unprocessed as possible and try to ensure I get a reasonable amount of protein (much lower than she feels I should) and some healthy fats every day. Most of my carbs come from fruit or veggies. I train up to 10 times in a normal week at various intensities and eat to a standard goal of 1800 calories per day, regardless of exercise calories. It's worked for me so far. My biggest weakness is treats and I allow myself too many!

We are hosting the Iron-man 70.3 World Champs this weekend so the whole city is in exercise mode. I will head down and watch a bit, especially on Sunday when a friend is competing.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    I Haven't made it to the winners circle for August, but am back on track these past 3 days
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min yoga, 120 min cleaning, 50 min walk, 20 min yoga before bed
    Tracking yes
    Exercise yes
  • jjjcat
    jjjcat Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Think I am in winner’s circle as only used 2 pass days.
    Exercised- Yes 1 hour Body Pump class and walking the dog
    Calories- Yes
    Tracked- Yes
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Will be in circle.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute Barre class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    8/29
    I am not in Winner's Circle for August, nor will I be in September or October...BUT I will always return to the group for those days when I can participate.

Exercise? Yes, 32 minute Leslie Sansone video. Too hot and humid for outside activity.
    Calories? Under, by a significant margin.
    Tracked? Yes
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,617 Member
    Options
    8/29
    Yes i exersized,not as i usually do tho
    Caleries?- yes but i ate my exersized caleries
    Logged?-yes
    Im pretty sure im in the winners circle.
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    August 28th

Yes..  Cardio upper

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?   Yes

August 29th

Yes..  Cardio

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?   Yes

Finishing the month up strong! I definitely plan to be in the winner's circle!

• leanHelen
    leanHelen Posts: 66 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @rangerrick1117 thanks!
    I used pass #4 today so I'm out. Good for calories and tracking just couldn't move with this sore calf.
    @trimi1104 I know the feeling I'm surprised I'm still here and nearly made it to the winner's circle 😊
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 30 min archery. Quite the bruised welt on my forearm. But fun earning it!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Thanks for opening today!!! I did post last night, but I made some mistake! Sorry!
    Since I am visiting my daughter, we went out for dinner and post dinner drinks. This is my 3rd Pass day
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    Aug 29
    Yes x 3
    I am in the Winner’s ⭕️ Circle!!
    Exercise: 69 mins, 8,644 steps + Pilates
    Calories: under 351
    Track: yes, all!!
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    We are hosting the Iron-man 70.3 World Champs this weekend so the whole city is in exercise mode. I will head down and watch a bit, especially on Sunday when a friend is competing.

@Dory_42 a teammate of mine is over there to compete. Bring on the cheer! Team IMpossible226 from Italy. :smiley: