September Ultimate Accountability Challenge

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
o2l492g27onk.jpg

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) is designed to provide you with accountability partners AND healthy life habits. We have daily discussion boards for reporting in and relating to others. Our team is for both weight loss and maintenance. We are not the flash in the pan biggest loser; biggest pushups; or biggest anything group. We are a non-commercial group with great team members who welcome newcomers and returning champions. The accountability characteristics are daily reports for:
1) More than 20 minutes per day of exercise
2) Tracking your calories and exercise
3) consuming less than your chosen daily caloric limit

If you can do all of those things on a daily basis with no more than 3 Pass Days per month, then you are included in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualifiers.
Are you ready to change your life for the better? If so, join us https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/128067-ultimate-accountability-challenge-september-2018

Replies

• coreenemasse7947
    coreenemasse7947 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! We can help each other and have fun taking care of ourselves.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge because I'm free to do whatever exercise or eating plan I want, so I can tailor my plans to what works best for me. It's also great that there is a target to reach (winners circle) but if you miss it, you are still part of the challenge and can set yourself a target to beat so you improve each month and work towards winners circle.
  • mannfresh215
    mannfresh215 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Gonna be hard but I'll try it. Getting married next month so that wedding night going to be 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
  • dbhappy
    dbhappy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is exactly what I need some accountability to get me on the right track.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I love this group because when I need a life line I can throw one out there and know someone will be there.
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I'd like in. I gained weight over the summer and is like to get back on track! I haven't been tracking my food so this will be good motivation for me.
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I love love love this group! It has helped me stay accountable for 4 months straight. It's a way of life for me..I'm in it for the long haul. I have set goals along the way and I've been achieving them. Feels fantastic!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @mannfresh215
    We definitely believe that you should NOT worry about calories on your wedding day!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Thanks to all of the UAC team members who have added their enthusiastic support. The UAC is a volunteer effort. There is no commercial support nor influence. This is all about the members.
    RangerRickL
  • leanHelen
    leanHelen Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This is a terrific group I'm 2 months in and it has really helped keep me more consistent and focused
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    The group has been great! Really was an eye opener for me in terms of where I could improve daily habits. Looking forward to September group!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    This amazing group has changed my habits, given me somewhere to 'own up', is very forgiving, we are all in it together, you can say as much or as little as you want, no weigh ins, no judgement, it really is fantastic!!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,013 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I joined the UAC in April.
    It’s the group that INSURES that I am healthy: Keep Moving, Meet the Food Goal that I set, & Track everything I eat and drink.

We often hear that:
    1) it’s the folks who don’t give up who are successful
    2) everyone stumbles, but those who get up fastest win...

UAC helps me to do both of these things.

I *highly* recommend that you try it!!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    September will be my 10th month of participating in the UAC challenge with the goal being to live a healthy life. Monitoring calories, logging, and exercise are the key components of this challenge, yielding success when coupled with individual determination to stay on track. The challenge excludes no one, other team members are supportive, and members are encouraged to stay with the group for accountability even if the coveted “Winner’s Circle” won’t be achieved. I often don’t make Winner’s Circle due to travel; but I always have a “home” to come back to with like-minded “family members.” Welcome to all the new team members who are joining UAC for the first time in September, and to the "virtual friends" with whom I have become acquainted in the last several months. Thank you for being my cheerleaders on this journey. I am privileged to be among you!
  • peachpastries
    peachpastries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    This is just what I need! I've never participated in any challenges or groups due to shyness & not enough trust in myself, but I really like this challenge a lot that for once I wanna join!, and the rules are fair & simple :) so I'm excited to finally, hopefully, have some real accountability in my life!
    I'm not very competitive, so I don't exactly expect to be in the "winner's circle", however I'm doing this mostly for myself, since I've never really stayed on track for a whole month. Can't wait to see how this goes :)
  • mannfresh215
    mannfresh215 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome team. Excited to get started. I added everyone as a friend.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    When I started UAC a very long time ago. I was a totally different person I saw people doing things that blew me away. I took a hard look at my life . Looked at the things I could change and literally mapped out a plan and took action. I stopped being a bystander . I stopped living in the virtual world.It's amazing what you can do when you are inspired. :D
  • scottie1568
    scottie1568 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Ready to increase self discipline, especially with tracking, and hoping for good success in Sept. I'm ready to encourage and be encouraged.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    24mxwb36ltmo.png
    Everyday's UAC discussion opens with something ranging from the silly to the serious. You can decide which one this is.
    Rick