8 months Keto - Let's share & be friends!

Options
itzcath
itzcath Posts: 94 Member
It's been an incredible journey so far and my goal is in sight. 50+ pounds down in 8 months with only 30 more to go. I have even been an inspiration to 2 co-workers to start keto. Would love to add some friends. I log daily and have an open diary.

Replies

• dpardee
    dpardee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'd love to connect. I need some inspiration :smile:
  • ironmaidenchick
    ironmaidenchick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Well done! I always love new keto friends
  • Running_and_Coffee
    Running_and_Coffee Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That's amazing. Feel free to add me, too! :-)
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I am only two weeks in, I can't imagine where I will be in 8 months. Sounds like you are doing well, congratulations!
  • 721paris
    721paris Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!! I am new to keto and honestly not quite there yet. I sent you a request. I would love to have more keto friends as well. 😃
  • LifeChoiceGrammy
    LifeChoiceGrammy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    So glad to be finding Keto friends!
  • FoxAndOpal
    FoxAndOpal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’d also love more keto friends!
  • dramacat21
    dramacat21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Inspired to keep working toward my goals. I’m just shy of 2 months on Keto with a steady, slower loss. Still working to hit macros and increase exercise consistently.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Would love more keto friends too. I don't do lowest carb. I eat a little bit of slow carbs breakfast and lunch and lots of veggies. Don't eat much fruit except on a cheat day.
  • crystalsmith2018
    crystalsmith2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 weeks in and new to MFP. Can someone explain to me how I can add friends from this message board?
    Thanks in advance!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 weeks in and new to MFP. Can someone explain to me how I can add friends from this message board?
    Thanks in advance!

Click on someone's name, and then it will appear in a small window where you click on the name again. At that point you should see an option that says friend request.