Training Plan

JMcD1982
JMcD1982 Posts: 11 Member
I am working out 3-4 days a week switching between muscle groups each day to provide rest. Every month I change out what type of exercises I am doing to prevent my body from building up a "tolerance" The current cycle I am in I am not seeing more soreness from my chest workouts. Any killer chest workout people use? I use how sore I am the next day to gauge if I killed it the day before?

Replies

• 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    JMcD1982 wrote: »
    I am working out 3-4 days a week switching between muscle groups each day to provide rest. Every month I change out what type of exercises I am doing to prevent my body from building up a "tolerance" The current cycle I am in I am not seeing more soreness from my chest workouts. Any killer chest workout people use? I use how sore I am the next day to gauge if I killed it the day before?

Hey Brother, for what it's worth, Pain doesn't always equate to gain.

Can you give me a rough idea of what your routine looks like for a week, and maybe let me know what your goals are. Age, weight.

Are you looking to be the strongest guy in the gym or the biggest? You understand what I'm getting at.

Happy to help if I can, just need some details.

Cheers,