Moving on!

rll22
rll22 Posts: 39 Member
So I was cleared to eat puréed foods so I’m moving on up!! It was kinda weird going grocery shopping since I haven’t in over a month! I still have hernia pain so I was kinda afraid to even start eating thicker foods but I started with applesauce and it went well!!! I was so nice to have something with texture! Today it’s been a few days on the puréed so I decided to try an egg, and let me tell you it was the best thing I’ve tasted in over a month!!! It was so good 😊 yeah. Excited to consume some actual food now and working on eating tiny bites and slowly. Hardest part is not drinking anything during and after eating! Now I just need to figure out when I’m full since I do have some pain I don’t know if it’s full pain or hernia pain. I am just going to stick to eating a max of 1-2 ounces at a time just to be sure!

Replies

• loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    I remember that feeling of eating pureed foods. I bought a can of beef hash and then pureed it in my blender. I thought it was the best food ever created. I haven't eaten it since I got out of the pureed stage. :)