living the wonderful keto life

missalasttime
missalasttime Posts: 4 Member
edited August 2018 in Social Groups
hey everyone so I love keto and have been doing it for three weeks now! this week has been hard on working out cause of kids going back to school should I feel bad cause I do!!! did anyone ever have a week of no working out? I miss it but ugh help maybe someone can make me feel better. im still following all my marcos so I guess ill get my butt in gear Monday and not give in.

Replies

• qweck3
    qweck3 Posts: 346 Member
    10 Burpees, 10 squat presses, downward dogs into 30 second plank and back. Do that whenever you have a free 10 minutes couple times a day and it will float you until you can get back to normal workouts.

The biggest problem with not working out on Keto is you have all that energy that needs to be used.

You will be fine. Just have to get into a new routine with your kids back in school.
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    I've been doing very little working out while Keto. I've been focusing on just making sure I'm eating properly and just go for long walks when I'm able. I understand feeling guilty about it, but I've lost without working out and when I do work out, I feel alright as well. Do what you can, when you can :)
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    I have lost over 100 pounds, mine is pretty much all diet based not exercise. Diet is far more important IMO. Others may disagree.

I agree that diet is the key for weight loss. Eating at a deficit is all that is required.

I do think some exercise is important for health, longevity, and mobility, though. We are designed to move. If we can do that our health and quality of life will be better.

So, weight loss in the kitchen; fitness in the gym. The second isn't necessary for weight loss, but is good for you.
    JMO.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    I prefer to give my weight a one two punch and combine fitness and diet to lose weight.
  • missalasttime
    missalasttime Posts: 4 Member
    WELL GOOD NEWS THIS WEEK I HAVE BEEN TO BOOTCAMP EVERYDAY AND IM PLANNING ON ALL WEEK TO FINISH STRONG. EVEN WHEN I CANT MOVE MY NECK CAUSE I HAVE A KINK IM NOT GIVING IN.