Goals!

Options
Allison13076
Allison13076 Posts: 10 Member
I’ve never posted in a group on Fitbit so I’m not sure how this will display. If you want to post your goals, this is where to do it. My goal is to lose 7 pounds by September 10th and to workout 4 days a week. My calorie max is Low so I might try to do some form of exercise everyday!

Replies

• christinebraaten
    christinebraaten Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Those sound like great goals Allison! If like to lose that same amount by September 10th. I'm going to weigh in right now:
    SW: 137.4
    GW: 130.4
  • kimfit13
    kimfit13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ok so I’m not posting my starting weight but losing 7 pounds would be amazing! My goal is to log ALL food because I know that’s how I’ll get back on track. I already excerise moderately so food is where I need to focus.
  • kimmer0980
    kimmer0980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 10 pounds by September 10th by watching my calorie intake and being more active. Walking recess, here I come!!
  • Allison13076
    Options
    Yeah, I’m not posting my weight either. 😂 Let’s put it this way, I gained 5 pounds over the summer. And it’s not muscle!
  • christinebraaten
    Options
    Does anyone here share their diary with friends or have their diary set to public?
  • Allison13076
    Options
    Mine is private. I don’t mind making it public though. To me, it’s more about not exceeding that calorie goal each day.
  • christinebraaten
    Options
    You've been doing great staying in goal! To me it feels "impossible" to only eat 1200 calories lol so its motivating to see that it is possible because other people are doing it lol. Is also helpful to see what kinds of foods other people are eating.
  • Allison13076
    Options
    It’s not easy. I try to workout some each dayto burn some of those calories so I can eat a little more!!