Post your weekly progress here.

Options
2GetFit2018
2GetFit2018 Posts: 12 Member
Please include your fasting schedule and type of food/diet you eat on non fasting/feeding days.

Replies

• christinebraaten
    christinebraaten Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Going to fast on Tue, Thurs, and Sat.
  • my2getfit2018
    my2getfit2018 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Going to fast on Tue, Thurs, and Sat.

Hi Christine! What are you eating on your feeding days? Just out of curiosity :)
  • my2getfit2018
    my2getfit2018 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fasting Sun, Tues, Thurs >> Feeding Mon, Wed, Fri with an over-calorie day to 'cheat' on Saturdays.
  • 2GetFit2018
    2GetFit2018 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Results are in....
    1 week in on ADF and Keto
    9-3 weighed 228.4 lbs
    9-10 weigh in at 221.6 lbs
    6.8 lbs first week.
  • rlengland2014
    rlengland2014 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    that's incredible progress! have you still been doing well? I just started this week with intermittent fasting at 18:6 and lost 1 pound but considering adf.
  • mmbrockman
    mmbrockman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Typically MWF will be fasting schedule, but this 2nd week we are doing 2 days only on Sunday and Tuesday due to personal schedule and ramp up. (Doing this with hubby)
    First weigh in showed 4.5 lbs lost.
    Non-fasting days we will eat normally, but try to build in more healthy choices. For me, i will look to eat number of calories that would maintain my goal weight, so will still be a deficit. Will try to track on MFP.
  • if_and_me_2019
    if_and_me_2019 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I hope it's alright to introduce myself here. I just started with AFD this week and I am glad I found this group :) Hoping to share my progress with you guys in the future.

My fasting days will be MWF and my eating days TThSaSun. On eating days I will try to eat a healthy diet but try to not restrict myself too much. Yesterday was my first fasting day and it went really well so I'm right at the beginning and excited to do this!
  • hilarykbum
    hilarykbum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Glad I found this group! I just learned about IDF and started last Wed. Doen almost 5 lbs in 5 days. I have not been counting calories or sticking to a specific diet during feed days. I have also been eating no more than 500 cal on my fast days but hoping to start completely fasting as I get used to this new way of eating.
  • Alyssa30b430
    Alyssa30b430 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined myfitnesspal and I'm wondering if this group is still active. The date stamps on the comments are a bit old so just curious.