Oh what to eat.

Post a pic of your meals or snacks.

Replies

• cvazquez12000
    cvazquez12000 Posts: 11 Member
    w3avzz99h31s.jpg
    Dinner for breakfast! Why? Because I can.

Pork chop, cauliflower fried rice, spinach with Italian dressing. Don't forget the coffee.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    fb04ncrbqv62.jpg

Starbucks Americano (Grande)
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    All of your food looks amazing!!! I'm on my computer so no food pics from me. But today was all about the avocado and chili :) (not together - LOL - though it might not be too bad)
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    sykin wrote: »
    All of your food looks amazing!!! I'm on my computer so no food pics from me. But today was all about the avocado and chili :) (not together - LOL - though it might not be too bad)

they are amazing together!!
  • cvazquez12000
    cvazquez12000 Posts: 11 Member
    Three thick slices of bacon and two fried eggs, bullet proof coffee...
  • Re_Banana
    Re_Banana Posts: 73 Member
    By the way, I love the idea of this discussion. Its important to stay inspired when it comes to food.

Made a zuchini fritter yesterday with smoked chipotle sour cream. Was tasty but I think I'll add some extra veg next time for more flavour.
  • cgcrutch
    cgcrutch Posts: 223 Member
    No pic, but I made baked blackened chicken wings and "pasta" salad. I love Ina Garten's sun dried tomato pasta salad recipe, but I use yellow, orange, red, green bell peppers, broccoli florets and cherry tomato instead of pasta. Any sturdy veg will do tho!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    cgcrutch wrote: »
    No pic, but I made baked blackened chicken wings and "pasta" salad. I love Ina Garten's sun dried tomato pasta salad recipe, but I use yellow, orange, red, green bell peppers, broccoli florets and cherry tomato instead of pasta. Any sturdy veg will do tho!

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/tomato-feta-pasta-salad-recipe-1948516

Oh my! That would be delicious with mixed fresh vegetables versus pasta.