Does anyone else find forums truly horrible to navigate for finding recipes? Then let's be friends!

Options
itzcath
itzcath Posts: 94 Member
I found that Food preparation and meal planning for the week ahead has my been my key to successful weight loss on Keto. Searching and trying new recipes can be exhausting and disappointing when you try a new recipe and it turns out to be a total flop.

For me, pinterest has been absolutely the BEST place to find recipes. Have a hankering for something? Just type it in the search bar and surf away to your hearts content until you find that recipe you just HAVE to try. I also love that you can save recipes to your profile, follow other keto recipe collectors, food bloggers and and also take pictures/comment on recipes you tried.

I also like to post and share my absolute favorite recipes with my MFP friends on my homepage feed. If you enter your recipe in the "meals" tab you can add your own picture and link it to your feed to share with friends.

I am keen to also link with Keto MFP friends on Pinterest. If you use the same username in MFP & Pinterest you can "buddy up" & share keto recipe collections in both locations.

Sound interesting? Add me as a friend and lets begin to link and share our "recipe secrets". Because sharing is caring!

Replies