Let's all be friends!

Options
Hi everybody! I didn't create this group, but it was empty so I thought I'd kick it off with a friends thread!

Let's add each other for support/motivation! I'm on day 2 and feeling super motivated right now, but I know this feeling won't last forever. I've been making status updates for mental health and just generally to get stuff off my chest.

Say hi below!

Replies

• kithrobyn
    kithrobyn Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I've been having a rough time lately and realized I needed to probably get back to focusing on my recovery. Just writing that makes me feel all kinds of vulnerable.
  • jellen2018
    jellen2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m happy to find this group. I have only just owned up to my disordered eating, and am trying to get better.
  • AEH1007
    AEH1007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends in recovery. Just trying to do the best I can right now.
  • AmyMorgason2006
    AmyMorgason2006 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Friended you
  • skyepiphanybeth
    skyepiphanybeth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Relapsing badly. Feel free to add. Could do with some recovery buddies x
  • tvm1970
    tvm1970 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I’ve sent you a friend request.
  • JulsBra
    JulsBra Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just got out of inpatient treatment about three weeks ago and now I‘m trying to maintain and do better, I could also do with some recovery buddies 🙈😃
  • skyepiphanybeth
    skyepiphanybeth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey.
    Really want to get back on track and be healthy. Please feel free to add me. Need friends to encourage me and not make me feel bad.
  • kerajoseph711
    kerajoseph711 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I have been having a really hard time with my bulimia this past 2-3 years, but more specifically this past year. This time last year I made the choice to be sober and I have seen my bulimia take control of my anxiety now because I am sober. I am so tired of not being happy with myself and how I look or feel. For some reason the number is the part that really affects me the most.

I would love to be able to connect with people!

Thank you,

Kera
  • dilbobaggins06
    dilbobaggins06 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just got officially diagnosed for anorexia and compulsive exercise. I knew what I had, but was trying to hide it until my family finally convinced me to see a doctor. The long road to eating enough, balancing exercise, and maintaining a healthy weight starts here