You can do it!

So I haven't lost any weight in 2 weeks now (I know, I shouldn't weigh every day but you can't talk me out of it) and I've been getting discouraged and I needed a pep talk. I figured I'm probably not the only one that needs some motivation so I decided to post it in case someone else is also struggling.

You can do this. You've been working so hard. You went on that walk around the neighborhood, even though it was raining because you knew tomorrow you would be so proud that you did it. You didn't eat that Coca-Cola cake at Cracker Barrel, even though it's quite possibly your favorite dessert in the ENTIRE world. You've finally been able to stick to a diet for longer than one week and you're seeing results! Quitting now would be such a waste of your hard work.

Drink more water, take longer walks. Do it. Do it for you. Do it so you can be proud of yourself when you hit your goal. Do it because you've been saying you were going to do it for years. Do it because you know it has felt good to fit into smaller pants, to be able to wear shirts you thought you were never going to wear again. Do it because you feel SO much better than you did before.

This isn't a diet. This is a lifestyle change. Stop thinking about how you used to be because this is the new you. This version of you does what she said she was going to do and this version of you is going to lose this weight and keep it off. This version of you is going to be proud of who she has become and what she knows she's capable of.

YOU CAN DO THIS!

Replies