Do You Use prepared products

Options
2»

Replies

• RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    tc you like a lot of the same things I like. I bought some low carb spaghetti sauce and I am going to add the ground meat. I am going to try these new noodles I heard about that are low in everything. It sounds like shiitake but that isn't it. They are in the fridge section by the wantons. You rinse them, dry them on a paper towel or towel, saute them in a skillet to dry them more and crisp them a little and they are supposed to be good. We shall see. I will let you know if they are good I will write the name down and pass it on.

I make my spaghetti using those noodles. They're called, "Miracle Noodles" at our local grocery store. Hubby and I tried the angel hair package and we honestly couldn't tell the difference between those and the grain noodles. We really like them, but do make them according to the package instructions. :)
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    Options
    RAC56 wrote: »
    I make my spaghetti using those noodles. They're called, "Miracle Noodles" at our local grocery store. Hubby and I tried the angel hair package and we honestly couldn't tell the difference between those and the grain noodles. We really like them, but do make them according to the package instructions. :)
    Added them into my Amazon shopping cart - thank you!

• rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    My wife has this funky grater that cuts zucchini into long spaghetti like noodles. The texture and flavor is great.