OT: Guilty Pleasure(s)

Options
beachwoman2006
beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
So are there any TV shows that you watch and enjoy that you assume others would not be interested in?

My guilty pleasure(s) in the summer are Big Brother and Younger. Younger is a series on TVLand that I just happened to stumble on one night. Since it was in Season 5 this summer, I went to NetFlix and binge-watched the first 4 seasons.

Replies

• misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,195 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of The Good Place. Super intelligent comedy. I love seeing Ted Danson and Kristen Bell play off of each other, and the remainder of the ensemble cast - all unknowns prior to the show - are priceless. Highly recommended.

Season One is on Netflix. Season Two is still on NBC On Demand, though it is set to expire soon and probably move to Netflix. Season Three starts on NBC next month.

The episodes are only 23 minutes (approximately); so, they are a quick watch.
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    Yes 😊. I love to watch the Real Housewives. There's nothing"real" about them, but I like to see the lifestyles, and esp their travels. I always watch it the next day so my DH doesn't have to endure it LOL
  • Jerdtrmndone
    Jerdtrmndone Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Hallmark murder mysteries. DW and I use to go to murder mystery dinner shows.
    Bachelor in Paradise, I like the drama.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,918 Member
    Options
    We like Northwoods Law, on Animal Planet, when they have our NH Conservation Officers. Saw a citation issued on the other side of the lake on which we live.
    Also enjoying Take Two.
    I also watch Antiques Road Show.
    TOL loves the Hallmark Channel mysteries, and Big Brother.
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,852 Member
    Options
    Star Trek Discovery on CBS all access, and currently reruns of Babylon 5 on Amazon Prime. Its a sci fi from the late 90's that I was fond of.
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    Bachelor in Paradise, I like the drama.

Me too!
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,466 Member
    Options
    Superman. It’s always been Superman.
  • savignr
    savignr Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Got completely hooked on Homeland and Bosch. Read all the Bosch books and the series really does them justice.
  • goldenfrisbee
    goldenfrisbee Posts: 1,640 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones and Ozark
  • beachwoman2006
    beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones and Ozark

Love Game of Thrones!