Week 2:
    Week 3:
    Week 4:
    Week 5:
    Week 6: 176.4
    Week 7: 172.0

A positive thought for the week: At last, I'm back on track
    Healthy snack or meal: Grilled chicken breast and avocado salad
    Best workout this week: climbing on the play equipment at the park with the grandkids.

Comments: Keto works for me. But I'm not drinking enough water. I'm going to try a yoga class at the senior center this week if I can find my mat. Yea! Our stuff finally gets unloaded from the PODS tomorrow. My best exercise for the next post will probably be unpacking boxes.
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Week 7
    Challenge Start Weight: 237.0
    Summer Challenge Weight Goal: 220.0
    Weigh-in #1: 236.6
    Weigh-in #2: 234.8
    Weigh-in #3: 234.6
    Weigh-in #4: 232.8
    Weigh-in #5: Vacation
    Weigh-in #6: 233.0
    Weigh-in #7: 232.0

A positive thought: Little by little.
    A healthy snack/meal: Rice/veggie mix from Trader Joe’s with cottage cheese and turkey wieners.
    My most effective workout this week was: Body cycle.

Comments: I said No to a burrito lunch at work because I had brought my own, lovely wraps. At my monthly social, I had eaten crackers and cheese strings before. People around me having beer and hot dinner, I did get hungry but stuck with my water till I got home. Both times I said I was working on losing weight.
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight - 175.0
    Summer Challenge Wight Goal - 168

weigh-in #1 - 175.0
    weigh-in #2 - 175.4
    weigh-in #3 - 175.4
    weigh-in #4 - 173.2
    weigh-in #5 - 174.4
    weigh-in #6 - 177.4
    weigh-in #7 - 175.2

Comments: I haven't checked in here in a while!! It's been a busy summer with travel, getting back on track, etc. Struggled with getting the weight off mostly due to eating and also being out of my workout routine and my transition trainer leaving again. Plus, just not meshing well with her in what my goals were. Getting back on track with a new trainer and surprisingly, working on deadlifts, bench presses, bar squats. I did some of those with my previous (good) trainer, but that was a little before I had my fall. So I'm working on my eating again and getting into the gym. Also been working on my side hustle, going to other weddings while trying to finish planning mine. I'm heading out of town later this week for a long labor day weekend and I'll be taking my workout stuff to workout at the hotel gym to stay on track.
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 155 (I think)
    Challenge Start Weight: 137
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 132
    Weigh-in #1: 136
    Weigh-in #2:
    Weigh-in #3:
    Weigh-in #4: 138
    Weigh-in #5: 137
    Weigh-in #6: 136
    Weigh-in #7: 136

Comments: My sister came to stay this week and I went a bit off track (eating out, wine). Pleased to have maintained! Started C25K again too, and have almost convinced myself to rejoin the gym once the kid is back at school. Almost.
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:200.8 (January 2018)
    Challenge Start Weight:191.2
    Challenge Goal Weight:180.0
    Weigh-in#1: 192.2
    Weigh-in#2: 192.0
    Weigh-in#3: 189.8
    Weigh-in#4: 188.6
    Weigh-in#5: 190.6
    Weigh-in #6: 189.8
    Weigh-in #7: 190.6

Comments: Not making my goal! I'm not sure what to change up anymore. :neutral:
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    leonadixon wrote: »

I was having that problem and decided to just change my goal to maintenance for this session. Are you just reducing calories? You might try changing you macro ratios. On 1200 calories I was always hungry until I started cutting out carbs. Grape tomatoes and blueberries are my “sweets” of choice now.
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    cxwhit3 wrote: »
    leonadixon wrote: »

I was having that problem and decided to just change my goal to maintenance for this session. Are you just reducing calories? You might try changing you macro ratios. On 1200 calories I was always hungry until I started cutting out carbs. Grape tomatoes and blueberries are my “sweets” of choice now.

I just cannot commit to doing something that I won't do forever. I am considering cutting some back, but not out.

My body responds really well to extra veggies, I just hate them LOL! And excercise. But that's a slow process. It will happen, but I want it faster!
This discussion has been closed.