Challenge Week 7 - Toss it!

Options
cxwhit3
cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
The challenge this week is to go through our closets and get rid of things that are too big for us but we have been hanging onto. We are NEVER going to be that weight again, right?

Report back with how many items you were able to remove.

Bonus if you toss something that is too small (for now) but (if you are honest) you will not be wearing when you get to that weight.

Replies

• SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Well I’m done. Lol! FINALLY on Friday I brought all my maternity clothes to the battered women’s shelter and my too big clothes to the Salvation Army. :)
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I had a clear out a couple of months ago... not lost enough since to do it again!
  • cxwhit3
    Options
    I had a clear out a couple of months ago... not lost enough since to do it again!
    Well I’m done. Lol! FINALLY on Friday I brought all my maternity clothes to the battered women’s shelter and my too big clothes to the Salvation Army. :)

Good job to both of you!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I did get rid of a lot of stuff over the summer...Now to just get rid of other unnecessary junk in my house!
  • cxwhit3
    Options
    leonadixon wrote: »
    I did get rid of a lot of stuff over the summer...Now to just get rid of other unnecessary junk in my house!

The decluttering folks claim that decluttering our living space improves/increases weight loss. **shrug** I’m attached to my stuff. Oh well.
This discussion has been closed.