Half a sandwich

Options
CarolynRSB
CarolynRSB Posts: 84 Member
This evening I met my wonderful new neighbors across the street, who invited me in and served milk tea and small chicken sandwiches. I did not want to decline their hospitality because they are so warm and welcoming, and I had half a sandwich. Thankfully I consumed very few carbs earlier; including the sandwich, I've had maybe 33 net carbs today. While this might slow things down, it shouldn't be enough to completely kick me out of ketosis. But more important than carb counts on one day, I made new friends! Sometimes you loosen the rules just a bit, and have half the sandwich (and then go right back to your regular eating).

Replies

• Moooofit
    Moooofit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Do you find it easy to jump back in to keto after a slip? I always fall off into a binge
  • seendie
    seendie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just had a binge, it was over indulging in sugar free biscuits, but lots of carbs, plus wine. So jumping back on today with Intermittent fasting and some exercise to make up for it 😉
    Just keep hanging in there, slips are all part of the process as long as you don't worry about them, Keto is there waiting and what an awesome diet it is.