Nomination

Options
nomeejerome
nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
How do you guys feel about your stickies in this group being nominated as stickies in the new section, "getting started" in the forum?

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    How do you guys feel about your stickies in this group being nominated as stickies in the new section, "getting started" in the forum?

Lol I just came here to ask this.

I was about to post some links from here into that recommendation thread but then I thought better ask first.

I did it anyway. You guys can spank me later if you'd rather they didn't use your threads. :flowerforyou:
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options

Lol I just came here to ask this.

I was about to post some links from here into that recommendation thread but then I thought better ask first.

I did it anyway. You guys can spank me later if you'd rather they didn't use your threads. :flowerforyou:

Livin' life on the edge....:laugh: *****runs off to +1 in the nomination thread*****
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to see that our information is well received. I certainly don't object to you guys linking/nominating it in that thread. I'll have to chat with my partner in crime about it beyond that, but thanks for the support.

Bish prolly takin a 3 hour nap.....

Also in for spankings.
  • islandgirl76_
    islandgirl76_ Posts: 86 Member
    Options

LOL
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to see that our information is well received. I certainly don't object to you guys linking/nominating it in that thread. I'll have to chat with my partner in crime about it beyond that, but thanks for the support.

Also in for spankings.

Bwahahaha...I just woke up from a nap...troof!

And I get to do the spankings....

Inb4oldjokes