Week 1:
    Week 2:
    Week 3:
    Week 4:
    Week 5:
    Week 6: 176.4
    Week 7: 172.0
    Week 8: 170.0

A positive thought for the week: This isn't that hard when I take the time to plan
    Healthy snack or meal: Cheddar cheese and almonds
    Best workout this week: Still not exercising :(

Comments: We went out to dinner a couple of time this week and I did well. We did Italian on Friday and I had Chicken Cacciatore, passing on the breadsticks and pasta. Husband ate an amazing looking cannoli, but I resisted. Saturday we went on a "dinner train" and I did have potato and the cheesecake dessert (only ate 1/2 my portion), neither of which are keto, but my ketone sticks still were still reading that I am burning ketones, so that one meal didn't throw me completely out. Also, I kept both my carbs and my calories down earlier in the day so that I could splurge a little. The key to the success of this for me is planning ahead. Oh, and the hubs says he is going to cut back on desserts - we'll see how THAT goes. :)
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Week 8
    Challenge Start Weight: 237.0
    Summer Challenge Weight Goal: 220.0
    Weigh-in #1: 236.6
    Weigh-in #2: 234.8
    Weigh-in #3: 234.6
    Weigh-in #4: 232.8
    Weigh-in #5: Vacation
    Weigh-in #6: 233.0
    Weigh-in #7: 232.0
    Weigh-in #8: 229.8

A positive thought: Just under the weight of 1 yr ago before fall semester started.
    A healthy snack/meal: Plain Greek yoghurt with strawberries and slivered almonds.
    My most effective workout this week was: Body cycle.

Comments: Still high figures compared to others here but I am working towards 220, 180, 150 lbs however long it will take. I read an interesting thread yesterday which confirmed my incorporating goodies (ice cream, dark chocolate). School starts again this week and changes at the job, so I have my work cut out for me.
  • poeciliareticulata
    Options
    Starting Weight: 155 (I think)
    Challenge Start Weight: 137
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 132
    Weigh-in #1: 136
    Weigh-in #2:
    Weigh-in #3:
    Weigh-in #4: 138
    Weigh-in #5: 137
    Weigh-in #6: 136
    Weigh-in #7: 136
    Weigh-in #8: 136

Comments: Another week without seeing a change. Need to tighten things up a bit more, stop going over my goal. Picked up the forms to re-activate my gym membership and filled them in, now just got to drop them off...!
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:200.8 (January 2018)
    Challenge Start Weight:191.2
    Challenge Goal Weight:180.0
    Weigh-in#1: 192.2
    Weigh-in#2: 192.0
    Weigh-in#3: 189.8
    Weigh-in#4: 188.6
    Weigh-in#5: 190.6
    Weigh-in #6: 189.8
    Weigh-in #7: 190.6
    Weigh-in #8: 188.6

Finally back on a downward trend. Let's see if it sticks!
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 131.4
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 128
    Week 1: 129.8
    Week 2: 132.6
    Week 3: 132.8
    Week 4: 131.8
    Week 5: 131.6
    Week 6: 131.2
    Week 7: ??? (Def saw a 134 at some point but did not measure Monday morning)
    Week 8: 131.2

A positive thought for the week:
    Surprised I did not gain! I'm getting back into logging today! I have a new, cleaner roommate with no cat!

Healthy snack or meal:
    Thinkthin protein bars?? Not sure if healthy, really. They have a lot of protein and a lot of calories. Taste is meh.
    Kimchi avocado breakfast tacos!

Best workout this week: moving! :s carrying so much heavy stuff! And I live upstairs now and don't have a yard, so I no longer have the option to excuse myself from dog walks when I'm not feeling it.

Also hired a dog trainer this week to help with my dog's destructive behaviors when she's home alone so I can some day stop sending her to daycare! We start lessons tomorrow!

Also I've been either sick or extraordinarily allergic to pollen, dust, and whatnot this week. While I feel like my appetite has decreased, I also note that I am constantly snacking and I'm surprised my weight has not shot up as a result.

Told myself I wouldn't stop logging and participating in challenge when my period came this time around, but I dropped logging like a sack of bricks. My bad. Maybe next time I can stick to it?
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    arameni wrote: »
    Challenge Start Weight: 131.4
    Summer Challenge Wt Goal: 128
    Week 1: 129.8
    Week 2: 132.6
    Week 3: 132.8
    Week 4: 131.8
    Week 5: 131.6
    Week 6: 131.2
    Week 7: ??? (Def saw a 134 at some point but did not measure Monday morning)
    Week 8: 131.2

A positive thought for the week:
    Surprised I did not gain! I'm getting back into logging today! I have a new, cleaner roommate with no cat!

Healthy snack or meal:
    Thinkthin protein bars?? Not sure if healthy, really. They have a lot of protein and a lot of calories. Taste is meh.
    Kimchi avocado breakfast tacos!

Best workout this week: moving! :s carrying so much heavy stuff! And I live upstairs now and don't have a yard, so I no longer have the option to excuse myself from dog walks when I'm not feeling it.

Also hired a dog trainer this week to help with my dog's destructive behaviors when she's home alone so I can some day stop sending her to daycare! We start lessons tomorrow!

Also I've been either sick or extraordinarily allergic to pollen, dust, and whatnot this week. While I feel like my appetite has decreased, I also note that I am constantly snacking and I'm surprised my weight has not shot up as a result.

Told myself I wouldn't stop logging and participating in challenge when my period came this time around, but I dropped logging like a sack of bricks. My bad. Maybe next time I can stick to it?

You are doing fine! Just keep coming back to it. We know logging works. Can’t remember who said it but “ it doesn’t matter how many times we fall down, only how many we get back up”. "....I think the reason we snack when we have cold/allergies is that food tastes different or we can’t taste as well and so we eat more trying to satisfy flavor cravings. Feel better soon!
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thank you for encouragement and well-wishes! I'm definitely feeling much better today. Almost ready for work tomorrow! B) will stick to logging
This discussion has been closed.