Big Mistake

Options
JordisTSM
JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
So been Keto for a few months now. Doing great. No cravings or anything.

This week was really bad. Lots of drama, everything that could go wrong, did.

So when my kid asked if we could get pizza I though, “stuff it. Why not.”

Ate six large slices.

OMFG. my digestive system hates me. My insides have turned to liquid.

I haven’t felt this bad since a mix of too spicy food + overproof rum.

On the up side, there is almost no chance my body has absorbed any carbs or calories. Wouldn’t surprise me if I lose a couple of pounds.

Lesson learned. No more carbs. KCKO.

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Awwww...I hope you feel better soon!!!
  • janra01
    janra01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m so sorry you had to learn that lesson but thanks for sharing. I’m going on a cruise in December and that is something for me to remember if I’m tempted.

Next time just eat the toppings!
  • zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    :'(
    Hope it gets better (both the GI hate as well as the reason for the stress)
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. :(
  • twineclipse
    twineclipse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Kinda crazy when you reset the crappy carbage tolerance threshold and introduce it again.

Similar story happened to me, but with wheat. It felt lethargic for 2 days. And bloated.
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I treated myself to pizza about a month ago as it had been almost 4 months since I last had some. It was sooo good, but I went back to Keto the next day. I felt so bloated afterwards.
  • kindredprincess1210
    Options
    I have started to realize something when it comes to not being able to tolerate anything with regular sugar. I mistakenly bought a carton of Silk coconut and almond milk blend and didn't even notice it said Regular. I used it in my cereal and OMG...I was messed up for 2 days!! So after that..I always make sure I check the carton for the unsweetened kind. Just because it has organic cane sugar,doesn't mean your digestive system will like it...😰
  • aar2972
    aar2972 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    mmm just scrape dem cheese and toppings off and eat it without the bread like a savage
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I have started to realize something when it comes to not being able to tolerate anything with regular sugar. I mistakenly bought a carton of Silk coconut and almond milk blend and didn't even notice it said Regular. I used it in my cereal and OMG...I was messed up for 2 days!! So after that..I always make sure I check the carton for the unsweetened kind. Just because it has organic cane sugar,doesn't mean your digestive system will like it...😰

Cereal!!
    baby-shocked-parenting_w555.jpg