Do any of you get resistance to your health goals as soon as you start your plan?

Options
ARTMOM717
ARTMOM717 Posts: 11 Member
I recently started a new food plan and eliminated sugar from it. After a few weeks, my husband began complaining to me that he wanted to have this sweet treat and that sweet treat that I used to make. I don't write my recipes down...nor did I want to think about it because I knew it would make me want to go back to it and eat it. About all the strength I had at that point was to cut up some fruit and make a fruit salad, since there was all this fruit that wasn't getting eaten and it would help his blood pressure to eat that instead of anything I could bake. What makes you stay on your plan, even though your family wants no parts of it?

Replies

• JoJoMari21
    JoJoMari21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is a hard thing to do. I keep telling myself that giving into temptation is not worth the guilt I will feel later. lol but seriously I ask myself is this going to help me or hinder my progress and align with my goals. I have teenage boys that can and do eat anything. I also had an ex that would eat badly and I would be right along side him eating badly too. For what? I had to tell myself that I am the only one in control of what I eat.