Weekly Post 17/09/2018 - 23/09/2018

Meghan509
Meghan509 Posts: 1,957 Member
Good morning everybody!

Happy Monday! Going to keep this short since I am a little busy this morning.

Weekend here was excellent weather, so we were able to hit the beach both days. Don't know how many more beach days we will have in southern New England, so have to get it while the goin' is good!

Planning to hit the gym each day this week and eat between 1200-1500 calories per day.

Speak to you all soon. Have a great day!

Replies

• Meghan509
    Good morning and happy Wednesday!

Yesterday was crazy with work, so I wasn't able to check in. I see I didn't miss anything here. ;)

Hope everybody is having a good week.

See you soon.
  • Meghan509
    Good morning.

I think I hear crickets in here. :o

Hope everybody is well. See you all soon.
  • orlcam
    orlcam Posts: 533 Member
    <chirp>

Well enough I suppose...thank you Meghan.

Hope you've been well also. Been being bad as far as diet goes...spending time with the family back from Italy (gone 5 years.) So we've been eating out a lot and even ordering dessert from time to time :o . We have a few family get togethers/trips coming up in the next few weeks and I'm looking to start getting serious again the 1st week (or so) of October. Still eating less, so I haven't put too much back on...yet.

Thanks again for holding down the fort. It's comforting to know that someone is taking care of the place.

I'm going to put up an autumny type banner here soon. If anyone has any pics they like or find inspirational, then please post them...if the format (short and wide, high def) works, I'll try to get it up there.

Have a good weekend.
  • Meghan509
    Good morning!

Hi @orlcam Wow, how nice it must be for you having your family back from Italy!? I didn't know they were away for that long. Yes, you should be enjoying yourself and spilling that wine and enjoying that dessert! :)

No problem. I like to pop in and post a few words. Helps me stay focused.

Cool, will keep an eye out for a nice autumn pic.

Things are good here. Had a nice treadmill work out last night at the gym. Eating yesterday was meh, but not going to beat myself up. Only human...

Hope everybody has a good Friday and a nice weekend. Will pop in if time permits. :)
  • Meghan509
    Good morning everybody.
    Hope your weekend is going well. :)