Looking for friends

Hi! I have been back and logging for about a week! I am wanting to lose 10-15 more pounds and am weighing in right now at around 144-147 depending on the day! I have been having fun logging and have recently started using a scale to more accurately measure as well. I would love to make some friends via this app and maybe we can share our tips and tricks! Add me or comment!!!

Replies

• joevedairo
    joevedairo Posts: 4 Member
    hi.. mee too.. i love exercise but i dont have time.. or im just lazy for it.,. hahaha i want to loose weight too.. but i dont have any proper motivation,. have a nice day to you.
  • pinkkatmilk
    pinkkatmilk Posts: 43 Member
    Welcome to add me. Always here, and always supportive
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have about nine pound to lose
  • swordnsandal
    swordnsandal Posts: 51 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I've ~140, looking to get down to ~120.
  • ReapingMyHarvest
    ReapingMyHarvest Posts: 28 Member
    Me too, looking for some fresh friends and motivation. Was on haitus on mfp but back and recharged. I'm at 144, would like to see 125, 130 on the scale : )
  • aceofswords
    aceofswords Posts: 8 Member
    Please feel free to add me! I am a serial starter with MFP but I know I need accountability to see results... I am around 128lbs right now, looking to lose 8-10lbs!
  • CoffeeFool
    CoffeeFool Posts: 4 Member
    add meee!
  • lesockie
    lesockie Posts: 80 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm just getting back to it. 5'-8" 180 lbs. Goal weight = 160 lbs (and then reevaluate as I think I may still have more lbs to drop).
  • Nups_G
    Nups_G Posts: 1 Member
    Add me and if anyone of you live in the Bay Area let’s meet and exercise together !
  • sandrasolis70
    sandrasolis70 Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me!!
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,471 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • Ladies, feel to add me for support and motivation. I'm a mom of 3 young men/boys and have been at 6 years. My goal is to continue building lean muscle and keep trying new endeavors in the fitness arena. Let's motivate each other!!
  • Feel free to add me to...I could use a little bit of motivation as I'm stuck and can't change my shape (7lbs to lose).
  • flooroma
    flooroma Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I have been back and logging for about a week! I am wanting to lose 10-15 more pounds and am weighing in right now at around 144-147 depending on the day! I have been having fun logging and have recently started using a scale to more accurately measure as well. I would love to make some friends via this app and maybe we can share our tips and tricks! Add me or comment!!!

I would love to be your friend. Iam new at all of this but want to lose about 30-40 pounds!
    I might be to much but I know it doesn't come off while I sleep. Lol
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Feel free to add me. 160 at 5'6". Wanting to be around 140. Just got back on track with tracking and trying to motivate myself to exercise! I dropped 25lbs with MFP in the past...just need to keep pushing :)
  • hazeleni
    hazeleni Posts: 87 Member
    Add me too !
  • tami_tama
    tami_tama Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new to this but add me too! I'm 5'5 and about 148 and I want to get back into the 120s:) It'd be cool if we could motivate each other, especially if we have similar goals!
  • littlebear0121
    littlebear0121 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Please add me. I'm 5'7" and 148. I've lost 24 pounds and would like to lose about 10 more.