Back on MFP

Options
Hello everyone, I’ve been on and off mfp for a while now. I used to use it avidly before I got pregnant. (Already a year pp :neutral: )

Anyway, I’ve been doing keto for about 3 weeks now. I’ve done it in the past for a couple of months but ended up falling off. I felt like complete crap I may add.

I see keto as a lifestyle, to control my blood sugar and get the benefits of ketosis. But I still want to lose this weight I’ve gained.

I decided that MyFitnessPal would be a good choice. Mostly focusing on carbs and fats but still mindful of not going over dramatically on calories. I know I’ve been eating too much. I’ve hardly lost weight! And I’m in ketosis. I test both blood sugar and ketones with a meter so the only other reason for now loss is because I eat way too much.

Just thought I’d hi!

Replies

• teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Hi, Kat...welcome back! Ive fallen off the MFP wagon a few times myself, and am glad to be back on it, as I am sure you are, too!

If you don't mind my asking, what calories and macro goals have you set for yourself?
  • Future2082
    Future2082 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! Same story here :)
  • tnf2499
    tnf2499 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat. Yes I was stalled also because I was eating too many calories so I'm back here to track.