Week 1 Challenge - It's all about balance

Options
cxwhit3
cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
There's a lot of talk these days about balance. Balance between our work and home life. Balance in our eating and exercise.

But this week, its about old-fashioned physical balance. As we get older (don't roll your eyes, youngsters!), some of us need to work on our balance. This helps with muscle tone, posture and keeps us from making unexpected contact with the floor!

So, this week, work on your balance, even it its just standing on one foot while you wait for the microwave or the copy machine!

Have a great week! And lets make this a fantastic session!

Carol

Replies

• arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Lol yes I'll stand on one foot while my coffee brews. I'm already the 2nd weirdest person in my office, gotta step up my game and take that #1 spot!
  • poeciliareticulata
    Options
    This challenge has reminded me just how poor my ability to stand on one leg is! The doc suggested a couple of years back that I may have hypermobile joints - she asked me to do a one-leg squat, demonstrated it in her sensible mid heeled dr shoes. I completely failed in my trainers and have never been able to wear heels without wobbling all over the place.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    arameni wrote: »
    Lol yes I'll stand on one foot while my coffee brews. I'm already the 2nd weirdest person in my office, gotta step up my game and take that #1 spot!

:D
This discussion has been closed.