Weekly Post 24/09/2018 - 30/09/2018

Options
Meghan509
Meghan509 Posts: 1,957 Member
Good morning all.

Hope everybody had a nice weekend.

Thank you for the lovely new fall themed banner, @orlcam :smiley:

I am going to get back to weights and strength training today and this week at the gym. Looking forward to that.

Hope everybody is well. Chat soon.

Replies

• orlcam
    orlcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Just checking in...good weekend for family, not necessarily for eating right ;) Going to try to pull off at least one fast this week.

Good luck with the weight training @Meghan509
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Hi @orlcam! I hear you. I think you are definitely entitled to eat, drink, and be merry for a while! Hope your fast goes well.

Thanks regarding the weights. Got back in to it last night. My guy and I did a full body workout together on the weight machines. He has been dealing with hip pain and doing cardio most days doesn't help it. Thought it would be good for both of us to mix things up. Funny thing is he felt fine all during the weights and then when we hopped on the treadmill to get in ten minutes of walking - his hip started bothering him. UGH. Can't win!
    Planning on doing a full body workout with ten to fifteen minutes of cardio Monday and Wednesday and then either the bike or the treadmill on Tuesday and Thursday. :)

My eating was good yesterday and I am happy to report that a pair of work pants, that I thought may be a little snug, are fitting well. :smiley:

Hope you all are good. See you around soon.
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Hey all, still alive!
    Yesterday was a real eye opener about just how fat I am. Going to use that to motivate myself.
    @Meghan509 Thanks for keeping this board going! You are inspiring and awesome!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Hi guys!

Hi @KateNkognito No problem. Hope all is well. Sorry you had a rough day yesterday with feeling fat. :(

Yesterday was a crazy, rainy, stormy, flooded day for us in the northeast and southern CT. We had A LOT of rain come down all at once and there were huge ponds in the roadways, accidents, etc. etc. Took me 46 minutes to drive nine miles yesterday. Oh yeah. Good times. Did not make it to the gym last night due to the rain and flooding. Planning to get there tonight. Ate clean all day. Planning to get to the gym tonight and am supposed to do weights again but OUCH my arms and upper body are killing me. May do cardio if I don't feel any less achy by gym time.

Have a good one and see you soon.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning.

Hope everybody is well.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Well, due to chaos and a migraine, I did really well today. Onward and downward!
    @Meghan509 I hope you are high and dry!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Happy Friday everybody. B)

Yesterday went well. Actually the week has gone well - ate clean and got to the gym for the most part. Planning to hit the weights again on Monday and Wednesday of next week. Cardio in between. This week I was planning to do another day of weights but I was totally sore and figured best to hold off. I felt like I had gotten run over by a bus. LOL

Oooh sorry to hear about the migraine, @KateNkognito - those are totally not cool. Sigh... Thanks! Yesterday the weather was really nice. Some of the humidity got out of here and the sun was out and it was in the low 70's. Sat outside on my lunch hour and read my book. Today rainy until mid day but we have a beautiful fall weekend in store. We are planning to be away with friends in another part of our state for Saturday afternoon and night. So I probably won't get back in here until maybe Sunday or even Monday.

If I don't talk to you - have a great weekend!!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    I actually brought myself to get on the scale and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. :)
    I hope everyone has a great week! I LOVE fall! It is my favorite time of the year. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. We get to be thankful AND there are mashed potatoes and gravy. <3
    Off to clean my room and do homework. My ten year old self would be horrified. LOL