SoonerDustin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes-11 mile bike
    Yes
    Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Lots of walking in the woods and 30 minutes of active stretches.
    Calories: under by 200+
    Tracking: good
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @fatbambi2017 Please tell me how a slender woman gave herself the MFP screen name of fatbambi. It’s okay to ignore my question, as it really is none of my business!
    Thanks and apologies,
    Rick
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    joinn68 wrote: »
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    BY THE WAY - THIS WOULD BE MY FIRST PASS.
    [...]
    Did you stay under calorie limit? Partly a question of how much / what type of exercise calories will get applied, but a piece of pumpkin pie WAS involved ....

Pumpkin pie is totally worth the calories and the pass in my book. Hope you enjoyed it

I sure did! I brought one of those circles of cubed fresh fruit as my contribution, but the pie was more popular .... so I got to bring maybe 3/4 of the fruit home for me and DH to enjoy .... and there will be more pumpkin pie (but better able to weigh/measure meal) on Saturday too!!
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I love seeing everyone's pics.

Yes x 3. Weightlifting and dog walking for exercise.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,054 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 - did all the barn chores, helped a friend move and assemble her new treadmill (much swearing was heard), and had a good exercise session - still not too vigorous until my eye is feeling better, but it's improving.
  • laniv
    laniv Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Exercise - 1 hour of brisk walking
    Within calorie budget
    Tracked everything I ate
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 45 min bike
    Tracked: yes
    Stayed within my calorie budget
  • smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes running
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    October 4
    Exercised?: Yes (4.5km to office - 40 mins / 4.5km to hotel - 40 mins)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Another long day at the office. Again, to office before dawn, back to hotel after dusk.

Seems like a broken record as days blend into one another. Looking forward to the weekend to break the cycle.

Any suggestions as to what to do with a spare weekend in Madrid?

@victorious55. Great collection of office exercises. No need for gym when you have a desk and a chair. :)

• mikeofeconomy
    mikeofeconomy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    2018-10-04
    Exercise- yes- 5K on erg at lunch
    Calories- yes- well under
    Track everything- yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL lol, slender,why thank you kind sir! I was a bit chunkier in the past, had a hysterectomy
    In April 2017, the weight piled on and I felt awful,with your help and this amazing group I have lost 28lbs since last September , love the photo of yourself and your lovely wife
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154
    craigo3154 wrote: »

Absolutely go to the Museo del Prado. I went just briefly for 1 hour right before leaving and it was a mistake, it's wonderful and it requires a lot more time.
    Then walk to the temple of Debod and if you like the kind, visit to the royal palace. If you would rather be outside, walk at the Paquel del Retiro and visit the Jardin botanico, it's wonderful.
    I'm not going to suggest a pass but...if you want to try tapas, walk to the mercado de San Miguel!
  • dbhappy
    dbhappy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It was a bit touch and go but finally go the exercise in. So yes x 3
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    trimi1104 wrote: »
    @craigo3154
    craigo3154 wrote: »

Absolutely go to the Museo del Prado. I went just briefly for 1 hour right before leaving and it was a mistake, it's wonderful and it requires a lot more time.
    Then walk to the temple of Debod and if you like the kind, visit to the royal palace. If you would rather be outside, walk at the Paquel del Retiro and visit the Jardin botanico, it's wonderful.
    I'm not going to suggest a pass but...if you want to try tapas, walk to the mercado de San Miguel!

@trimi1104. Thank you. Will probably do most of these. I like to be out and about. (Temple of Debod was closed 2 weekends ago and the website says that this is still the case - May try get a tour of the Royal palace).

20+km walking per day on a weekend kind of eliminates any hint of a pass. I'd have to eat A LOT to make a dent in the expanded daily budget from a very active day.