Week 4 gaining weight

fatsork
fatsork Posts: 82 Member
So far i have been losing weight this week iv gained 0.8kg why would this be? Its not shark week and iv been sticking to macros not over eating etc what can i do to kick start the weight loss again. Totqlly demotivated now, iv been measuring as well as weight please help

Replies

• qweck3
    qweck3 Posts: 346 Member
    There are so many reasons that could cause this but I suspect it could be as simple as too much fat intake or you are building lean mass which is a good thing. Then again two bottles of water alone could raise the scale 2-3 pounds. My suggestion is to walk the scale to the garbage can and drop it in. Put on the same tight clothes each week and you will notice changes good or bad. Another option is to do body scans if you have access to them to dig deeper.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    lots of us wander up and down a pound or two, it's not the end of the world it's just how things go. Weight loss isn't linear. It generally took most of a while to get the the added weight! Stick with it, do check you are logging everything properly just in case thats's the problem but stick with it. It works! <3
  • fatsork
    fatsork Posts: 82 Member
    Thank you guys i will continue on , the clothes thing is a good idea