Weekly Challenge 2

Options
clarkeje1
clarkeje1 Posts: 1,627 Member
Ok so for the 2nd weekly challenge I want you guys to do an extra minute of cardio. Make it something challenging for you, so if you can already run for a decent amount of time try jump rope or mountain climbers. Make it decently challenging for yourself. So today do at least 1 minute (or more if you want) but then each day add 1 extra minute. So if you do 1 minute Friday, 2 minutes on Saturday, 3 minutes Sunday. Do this in addition to your current workout routine. Lets goooo!!!

Replies

• ttruhol
    ttruhol Posts: 4,326 Member
    Options
    Excellent challenge!!
  • michele040673
    michele040673 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I can do this!!!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I can do this!!!

You can! We all can!
  • ttruhol
    Options
    Hi just wanted to know where we put our points for this week, do they just continue on the same spread sheet??
  • misssixty60
    Options
    Loving this challenge guys. This is going to be hard (I can barley freaking do 15 minutes of turbo fire) but it seems doable.
    It's a marathon, not a race, right?!

24478653.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    The other mod is clearing the board to make room for this weeks challenge :)
  • ttruhol
    Options
    Yes a race and we are all in it together! :smile:
  • Dedicated_Macy
    Options
    Didn't have a very good weekend exercise wise :( Hopefully I can get my points for the rest of the week!

Friday -yes!
    Saturday & sunday - nope!
    Monday -yes!

I'm doing core exercises!
  • hmhteacher
    hmhteacher Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm out this week ladies????. I was running Sunday night and tripped on uneven sidewalk. Nothing major but I landed on my side and bruised a couple ribs. Still managing my regular workout schedule but not up to adding anything extra. Should be ready to go next week. Good luck this week!
  • Geekyfatgirl
    Geekyfatgirl Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I did the impossible. Sprinting at 6mph for 7 minutes straight! X___X I seriously thought in my life I could NEVER do that before, it was hard but I was so glad to have done it when I did. ^^ And I had an excellent support system too!
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I totally failed this week :( No excuse outside of illness in the family and a bit of rough water with the boyfriend, so really no good excuses... I could have still challenged myself (and I did still workout), I just really didn't feel like participating much in life. @_@
  • ttruhol
    Options
    tmm, this is a new week and you can do it!! Try not to too down on yourself we have all been there! Keep trying!:flowerforyou: