Has anyone seen a movie called A Serbian Film

Options
BrendarB
BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
A friend and I were talking about this - and I guess it's really hard to get a hold of - anyone seen it?

Replies

• Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Seen the uncut version. Still have it, actually.

It's OK. Can't remember much about it, to be honest. Incest-paedophilia-gore stuff for shock value.

I didn't find it very moving. August Underground was a much harder watch for me.
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I love horror films, but A Serbian Film is something different. I wouldn't recommend it. If you're really interested in knowing more about the film go to Amazon and read the reviews or check out the wiki page. There are some things that shouldn't be committed to film.
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have seen it, again a very different movie. Not so interesting..2 stars.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I have been curious about this film. So many people on the horror fan pages that I like on facebook are always commenting about this movie. Most just call it one of the most disturbing films ever made.
  • ShyPar
    ShyPar Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started to watch it but stopped, I just couldn't get into it. I watched it online and might still have the link if you want it.
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Please - if you would e-mail the link - I'm more curious than anything at this point
  • mrshelenw
    Options
    I have heard about it and believe it to be quite brutal. I prefer my horror to frighten me through it's story rather than tying to shock me.