Options
2»

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,294 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 - This is for you
    1. Adjust your MFP settings to maintenance, continue tracking, exercises, etc., for the next few weeks and see how it affect your weight. Adjust as needed until you see you weight within the range set by you and your doctor.
    2. Surround yourself with like minded people. That is why I am in this group. UAC.
    3. Remind yourself that this is a life style. It is okay, there is nothing wrong with it. There is no recess after you have reach your goal. (I have known people who have sabotage their goal by not recognizing that this is a life style)
    4. Keep eating your healthy stuff, continue your good habits. People around will be influence by you.
    5. Continue in whatever habits got you to your goal. They will become second nature to you.
    6. Never beat yourself when you fall off the wagon. Get up, forgive yourself, and continue.
    7. Continue learning. I am always reading, etc.

Any other person with maintenance info? Please add to this list and let all learn. :smiley:
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,294 Member
    Options
    November 24
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,013 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 - This is for you
    1. Adjust your MFP settings to maintenance, continue tracking, exercises, etc., for the next few weeks and see how it affect your weight. Adjust as needed until you see you weight within the range set by you and your doctor.
    2. Surround yourself with like minded people. That is why I am in this group. UAC.
    3. Remind yourself that this is a life style. It is okay, there is nothing wrong with it. There is no recess after you have reach your goal. (I have known people who have sabotage their goal by not recognizing that this is a life style)
    4. Keep eating your healthy stuff, continue your good habits. People around will be influence by you.
    5. Continue in whatever habits got you to your goal. They will become second nature to you.
    6. Never beat yourself when you fall off the wagon. Get up, forgive yourself, and continue.
    7. Continue learning. I am always reading, etc.

Any other person with maintenance info? Please add to this list and let all learn. :smiley:

Thank you @victorious55 !!

My plan is to keep exercising & eating as I have been & gradually decrease a bit more.

Initially I was losing 4lbs per month. Then I switched to 2lbs a month avg over past 6 months. Now, I’m going to switch to a pound a month until I lose 3-6 lbs more.

I don’t plan to eat differently at that point. My deficit will only be ~ 120 calories a day.

I am hoping I’ll just gradually transition to maintenance.