November 6 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,432 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 36 minutes on the mini-trampoline
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Tuesday
    On track with calories and tracking, plus one hour dog walk.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 :)
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    @Turbolifts You definitely bring humour to the group with your posts (and I do appreciate another Southern hemisphere person who uses normal units of measurement - I'm in South Africa)

I was going to say "also a Southerner here" but wait nope; I am a couple of degrees above the equator. But I weigh my food in grams. I do use lbs for weight because I can lose "more" faster ;) And I use miles for walking because the numbers are not as high therefore not as daunting
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    joinn68 wrote: »
    I do use lbs for weight because I can lose "more" faster ;) And I use miles for walking because the numbers are not as high therefore not as daunting

Hilarious...your comments brightened my day! Maybe we should use kilograms before we lose as it seems as if we have "less" to lose...and once we've walked our miles we should convert them to kilometers to seem as if we walked "more." Love it...have a great day! :)
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,312 Member
    Options
    joinn68 wrote: »
    But I weigh my food in grams. I do use lbs for weight because I can lose "more" faster ;) And I use miles for walking because the numbers are not as high therefore not as daunting
    Thank you for the giving me a good laugh. :)