I’m back on the Keto Train

Jacqgh777
Jacqgh777 Posts: 150 Member
Been MIA for a while as my Mom was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. Moved her in with me for a while and was just trying to keep my head above water. Completely turned our lives upside down.

I’m back and feels good to be back. Started Keto this week!

Replies

• qweck3
    qweck3 Posts: 346 Member
    Welcome. The people here are awesome and always ready to help.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Best wishes to you and your family. Welcome back. :)
  • IronGiant0
    IronGiant0 Posts: 48 Member
    Good luck.
  • Jacqgh777
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Best wishes to you and your family. Welcome back. :)
    @nvmomketo - thank you so much!!

• Jacqgh777
    IronGiant0 wrote: »
    Good luck.

@IronGiant0 - thank u

• Jacqgh777
    qweck3 wrote: »
    Welcome. The people here are awesome and always ready to help.

@qweck3 - thank you! You are right, been here before and it’s good to be back!

• AnointedBlue
    AnointedBlue Posts: 19 Member
    Ive Lost 75 pounds since I started Keto. Keto has changed my Life, its awesome and I'm sure it will change yours. Stay With it for a healthier and better "You" with much Loce your Friend, John.
  • Jacqgh777
    Ive Lost 75 pounds since I started Keto. Keto has changed my Life, its awesome and I'm sure it will change yours. Stay With it for a healthier and better "You" with much Loce your Friend, John.

@AnointedBlue - congratulations!! Way to go! Appreciate your encouragement. Trying to get those last 15 lbs off!
  • AnointedBlue
    AnointedBlue Posts: 19 Member
    Thanks
    Jacqgh777 wrote: »

@AnointedBlue - congratulations!! Way to go! Appreciate your encouragement. Trying to get those last 15 lbs off!

Thanks I appreciate and I am sure you will accomplish your goal soon enough, Stay strong and Stay fierce! Tackle it ;)