You have to watch what goes it the mouth and SUCCESS!

CK0289
CK0289 Posts: 4 Member
I am CK0289 been going on MFP this time round since 9/9/2018 and 8.7kg has been lost. Feel great and will share more stories later. Connect as a friend and share your stories and I will mine Chris

Replies

• CK0289
    CK0289 Posts: 4 Member
    What are we going to be like when our goals have been reached.. I have a answer... read on..... INCREDIBLE!!!! LIFE WILL BE A BREEZE BLOWING TO AND FRO!!! Quote from CK0289
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,564 Member
    I'm already doing great! Getting to my goal weight will just be cream!!
  • d_thomas02
    d_thomas02 Posts: 9,054 Member
    I've been watching way too many things go into my mouth as we approach the end of the year holidays. And unsurprisingly my weight is going up.

This is a typical pattern for me and, while the knee replacement recovery is going extremely well, I'm not suppose to be trying to lose weight during this recovery period. So I should not only be expecting the weight gain, I should be comfortable with it.

Life is about rolling with the ups and downs that come our way. A healthy lifestyle should enhance the enjoyment of life, not be the sole reason for living.

Enjoy the holidays with your family and friends while keeping that healthy lifestyle in mind, but keep it in the backseat.

Plenty of time after the new year to knuckle down again.

Happy holidays to you all.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,973 Member
    Thanks for sharing that perspective. Letting the strive to be more healthy create more stress is somewhat unavoidable. Still, just acknowledging that it exists takes away some of its power to create stress, so yeah, just see where you are and keep walking towards where you want to be. And stop to enjoy the scenery or else it's just a slog.

It's so good to read how good your recovery is going from surgery. If you need a dive buddy in Mexico to help carry your gear.....