Week 6 Weigh In - We're halfway through this session!

Options
cxwhit3
cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
Challenge Start Weight:
Challenge Goal:

Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:

A positive thought for the week:
Healthy snack or meal:
Best workout this week:

Comments:

Replies

• cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 171.8
    Challenge Goal: 165

Week 1: 171.4
    Week 2: 171.7
    Week 3: 174.7
    Week 4: 175.0
    Week 5: oops - forgot to weigh in
    Week 6 174.4

A positive thought for the week: I am better when I stick to a routine
    Healthy snack or meal: Big salads
    Best workout this week: none

Comments: Its been a weird week. I completely forgot to log my weight for Week 5. Husband out of town, several bouts of digestive distress and my face is breaking out. What the heck?!
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 228.6
    Challenge Goal: Maintain below 230.0 (was: 215.0)
    Week 1: 229.2
    Week 2: 228.4
    Week 3: 228.8
    Week 4: 228.4
    Week 5: 231.4
    Week 6: 229.2

Positive thought for the week: Six more weeks till final project is due, seven till end of semester.
    Healthy snack or meal: Rice cakes with gouda cheese, turkey breast, and red grapes.
    Best workout this week: Body bike during TV treat.

Grueling schedule continued, with minimum time for self-care. Weight is the least of my priorities right now. But I took SAT off work and also for the final project as my welfare is important to my boss.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 142.3 lbs
    Challenge Goal: 135.0 lbs

Week 1: 139.3 lbs
    Week 2: 140.5 lbs
    Week 3: 142.4 lbs
    Week 4: 141.1 lbs
    Week 5: 140.5 lbs
    Week 6: 138.7 lbs

Let’s see. I can’t remember much about last week. I know I ate “better” and worked out all week. My goals are simple...to keep at it. This week I’m going to try for 3 days of lifting and 2 longer runs since the time has changed and the weather has cooled down. It’s supposed to rain a little this week so that cardio may become indoors at the gym. I meal prepped yesterday and I have brussel sprouts, asparagus, broccoli, carrots and potatoes on deck with various meat. Yum! It should be a fairly good week.
  • poeciliareticulata
    poeciliareticulata Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 137
    Challenge Goal: 132
    Week 1: 136
    Week 2: 137
    Week 3: 134
    Week 4: 133
    Week 5: (skipped)
    Week 6: 133

Skipped weigh in last week because I was away for a few days. Went mini-hiking with my 10 year old and explored castles, woods and a ruined abbey. Ate more than usual but also did more walking than usual, came back a couple of pounds up and it’s taken until today to see 9.7 on the scales again.

Best workout: 27,000 steps! But also 25 mins running without stopping, AND I finally went to the gym, and tried the rowing machine (only 10 mins), and it felt good. Hurrah!

Got my flu jab too.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 137
    Challenge Goal: 132
    Week 1: 136
    Week 2: 137
    Week 3: 134
    Week 4: 133
    Week 5: (skipped)
    Week 6: 133

Skipped weigh in last week because I was away for a few days. Went mini-hiking with my 10 year old and explored castles, woods and a ruined abbey. Ate more than usual but also did more walking than usual, came back a couple of pounds up and it’s taken until today to see 9.7 on the scales again.

Best workout: 27,000 steps! But also 25 mins running without stopping, AND I finally went to the gym, and tried the rowing machine (only 10 mins), and it felt good. Hurrah!

Got my flu jab too.

I love the rower! Glad you have fun on your trip :-)
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 129.6
    Challenge Goal: 125
    Week 1: 132.6
    Week 2: 128.6
    Week 3: 129.0
    Week 4: 128.2
    Week 5: 128.0
    Week 6: 132.0

A positive thought for the week: I bought buffalo sauce flavored snacks!
    Healthy snack or meal:
    Best workout this week: Dog walks and dancing (had 22000 steps by the end of Sunday (normally I barely break 10k). I was so confused until I realized I'd been out til 4 on Saturday night).

Comments: I blame my period (and drinking) for everything! There's no way I gained 4 real pounds this week! :s
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Start Weight:200.8 (January 2018)
    Challenge Start Weight:189.8
    Challenge Goal Weight:175

Weigh in #1: 186.6
    Weigh in #2: 186.4
    Weigh in #3: 190.4
    Weigh in#4: 192.6
    Weigh in #5: 193.8
    Weigh in #6: 195.4

I am not doing well. I think I have the shingles or something. I am puffy/swollen, have an odd rash on my forehead and face. Sorry to be a downer, but this week is terrible for me :(
  • shroodle88
    shroodle88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Week 6: 60.4kg

Positive thought: no surprise on the scales, but I'm back home now, so back to a regular life style.

Healthy snack: still loving my salad with egg for lunch

Best workout: 6km run - my return to running after injury. Also back to my abs routine.

Comments: missed lat week because I was in the air (as in: intercontinental flight). Managed jet lag related binge desires reasonably well. Still thinking hard about my relationship with food and how to get over control or let go of emotional eating. Inspired by your comments on intermittent fasting I started a new rule: no food after 8pm. This could be really helpful actually!
This discussion has been closed.