December 30 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    My main goal this year will be to get in the winners circle each month, I will know I'm doing OK then!
    Unlike today,
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min yoga
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Pass day # 6
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,207 Member
    Options
    @Bill70Strong I am will be 73 in April. Here's to many fit and healthy years to come.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,627 Member
    Options
    12/30
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I have been MIA the past few days. Expected pass days as we celebrate Christmas with my family. Headed home tomorrow and looking forward to getting back to routine and normalcy. Haven’t thought much about resolutions yet, I don’t typically make them.. health wise though I would love to lose 5-8lbs to get into my maintenance range, deadlift more than my bodyweight and conquer a handstand.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Both Rose and I got a day to rest. It felt good to put away the Christmas ornaments; update the annual friends/family contact list; decide what to do with the good-bad-and-ugly Christmas gifts; and throw out the unnecessary accumulated sweets.
    Exercise: treadmill walking x 30 minutes
    Tracking: good
    Calories: under my limit
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,402 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I am pretty sure I have used 4 and will be out of the circle .... but thinking back I can only specifically remember 3. I know I posted them as they happened so I will look back and verify.

Yes, it was definitely 4. I am out of the circle this time .... but only by 1. Not bad for only my third month AND this being December.

I was having trouble remembering the 4th because it was a "no exercise" pass (only one since before Nov 23!) rather than a food / tracking related one.

Dec 30:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 69 minutes on the mini-trampoline
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I am sooooooo close to being a Normal BMI for my height - only 2 or 3 pounds to go, so aiming for "Normal before (Chinese) New Year".

After that, it will be a question of fine tuning where I want my Maintenance Zone to be (absolute top range 135-139 lbs, but may end up with 135 lbs as either the middle or the top end ... being 60 yrs old, I doubt I will aim as low as the charted dead-centre of Normal Zone for my height (BMI = 20), which would be 124 lbs.

Once I find my zone, I will be working though the mind-set conversion and learning curve to deal with HAVING to eat more daily calories than I have been for the last 19 months it took to get this far. But smart calories ....
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,028 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure I have used 4 and will be out of the circle .... but thinking back I can only specifically remember 3. I know I posted them as they happened so I will look back and verify.

Yes, it was definitely 4. I am out of the circle this time .... but only by 1. Not bad for only my third month AND this being December.

I was having trouble remembering the 4th because it was a "no exercise" pass (only one since before Nov 23!) rather than a food / tracking related one.

Dec 30:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 69 minutes on the mini-trampoline

I am sooooooo close to being a Normal BMI for my height - only 2 or 3 pounds to go, so aiming for "Normal before (Chinese) New Year".

After that, it will be a question of fine tuning where I want my Maintenance Zone to be (absolute top range 135-139 lbs, but may end up with 135 lbs as either the middle or the top end ... being 60 yrs old, I doubt I will aim as low as the charted dead-centre of Normal Zone for my height (BMI = 20), which would be 124 lbs.

Once I find my zone, I will be working though the mind-set conversion and learning curve to deal with HAVING to eat more daily calories than I have been for the last 19 months it took to get this far. But smart calories ....

Hi @BMcC9 !
    Congratulations on all that you have accomplished!

I believe the normal range for BMI runs from 18.5 to 24.9. And I have read that many doctors recommend not going below 20.

So I set my GW to BMI = 22.5.
    3.4 to 4.4 lbs to go :D
    Down ~ 74-75.

Please let me know if I’ve got this wrong!
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    December 30

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

I can think of one goal for the new year... Clean out my bedroom closet!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 @BMcC9

It looks like we are all going to arrive at maintenance in nearly the same time! Congrats.

I am starting to think about just how I will step my way into increasing calories in. Ii find the thought of changing anything a bit unsettling. After all the hard work to get here, I don't want to derail myself in the next step!
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Ate out, couldn't even estimate calories, did exercise, didn't log, probably didn't stay in the caloric limits! I'm not giving up, though. Very encouraging to this 63-year-old to see so many active, fit people here in the UAC.