Options

Replies

• TimeToReduceFat
    TimeToReduceFat Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 3 Km for half an hour
    Goals or Day: I wanted to get rid of sugar from the coffee & tea I have daily. Past few days I have started using stevia. Seems to be going well. I am going home on my vacation next month. I have to reduce a few Kgs before I go. So, I need to up my exercise to 8 Km everyday. But while I am exercising in the evening, the only thing on my mind is to reach home soon, take a shower & sleep. 🙄😏
  • geekyfella
    geekyfella Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Take a shower and sleep. That sounds so good. Must be a sign I’m getting old. :)
  • ERIKJ182
    ERIKJ182 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Username:KERIKJ182
    Week: 12/3/2018
    PW =(223.1)
    CW=(225)

I didnt think i ate this bad over the weekend but dang!!! 2 lbs. Ugh. Well, time to get back to it for the week. Lets go team!!!!!
  • geekyfella
    Options
    ERIKJ182 wrote: »
    PW =(223.1)
    CW=(225)

I didnt think i ate this bad over the weekend but dang!!! 2 lbs. Ugh. Well, time to get back to it for the week. Lets go team!!!!!

You’ll do it this week. Life is all about the ups and downs. Just focus on what your doing and think about why you’re on this journey. The rest will hopefully come. I wrote a list of why I’m doing this last night and will keep looking at it when i feel like doing something I know isn’t the right thing or just need a kick.

• chyna85
    chyna85 Posts: 7 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    December 3, 2018 7:48AM
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: none
    Water Challenge: 32 oz
    Goals or day: Still teaching myself to eat right, I just started and so far I am on the right track. Monday starts a new week with a new mind set, going to find time in my busy schedule to do extra workouts on top of my morning routine.
  • geekyfella
    Options
    Those Monday mindsets are the best thing. I find that Monday sets me up for the week - how I approach it and set myself up. I hope you have a great week ahead.
  • TimeToReduceFat
    TimeToReduceFat Posts: 127 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I need to add this as well to my goal... to be mindful of what I talk & my volume. When I’m overwhelmed with emotions, whether be it anger or sadness, my voice increases. My voice is naturally loud too. It was never like that before. Everyone had to ask me to speak loudly to hear. Now it is just the opposite. People mistake it for shouting esp when I try to say something sternly. I don’t like that. Sigh! :(
  • AdventureArt
    AdventureArt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Track : Yes
    Exercise: 60mins. (Strength training Lower body for 30mins. treadmill 15mins, elliptical 10mins)
    Water Challenge: 50oz
    Goals: to stick to my diet and hit the gym everyday, except sundays!!
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Username: Heidijens1
    Last weeks’s weight:182.6lbs
    This week’s weight: 181lbs
    Weigh in day: Monday
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Track: Yes
    Exercise: 3 Km for half an hour
    Goals or Day: I wanted to get rid of sugar from the coffee & tea I have daily. Past few days I have started using stevia. Seems to be going well. I am going home on my vacation next month. I have to reduce a few Kgs before I go. So, I need to up my exercise to 8 Km everyday. But while I am exercising in the evening, the only thing on my mind is to reach home soon, take a shower & sleep. 🙄😏

@TimeToReduceFat That's all I can think of too when I did night workouts! But I also used to feel so light and accomplished after...made me feel good. Hope that your evening workouts do this for you as well.
  • tlgale
    Options
    ERIKJ182 wrote: »
    PW =(223.1)
    CW=(225)

@ERIKJ182 Could be some added water weight if you had more sodium than normal or something. I'm sure you will kill it next week :smiley:
  • tlgale
    Options
    I need to add this as well to my goal... to be mindful of what I talk & my volume. When I’m overwhelmed with emotions, whether be it anger or sadness, my voice increases. My voice is naturally loud too. It was never like that before. Everyone had to ask me to speak loudly to hear. Now it is just the opposite. People mistake it for shouting esp when I try to say something sternly. I don’t like that. Sigh! :(

@TimeToReduceFat I have a lot of loud talkers in my family and I've never thought of them as shouting...maybe because they've always been like it?! I have a horrible habit of crying if I'm angry and then I'm not taken seriously. We all have our quirks for sure!
  • tlgale
    Options
    Track : Yes
    Exercise: 60mins. (Strength training Lower body for 30mins. treadmill 15mins, elliptical 10mins)
    Water Challenge: 50oz
    Goals: to stick to my diet and hit the gym everyday, except sundays!!

@AdventureArt Great goal!! I hope your week goes well
  • tlgale
    Options

@Heidijens123 Super loss!! Keep up the great work!
  • tlgale
    Options
    We are still doing the random fact, if anyone would like to add theirs :smile:
  • geekyfella
    Options

Awesome work there. Yay :D

This is really making me keep on track. I feel so in the zone today. It’s great. I just hope it lasts.
  • Vmfp2018
    Vmfp2018 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Username; Vmfp2018
    December Week1
    PW: 168.3 lbs
    CW: 170.7 lbs (+2.4)

Dang! I was out of the 170s last week! That’s okay, I’ll get back on the wagon! This past week was tough my son had strep and my sciatica was acting up and therefore I ate a lot of carbs and drank a lot of 🍷 ☹️
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: No
    Calories: No, over
    Exercise: none
    Water Challenge: 50 oz
    Goals or day: Still sick and TOM started, stomach has felt like a bottomless pit all day 🙁
  • tlgale
    Options
    Vmfp2018 wrote: »
    Username; Vmfp2018
    December Week1
    PW: 168.3 lbs
    CW: 170.7 lbs (+2.4)

Dang! I was out of the 170s last week! That’s okay, I’ll get back on the wagon! This past week was tough my son had strep and my sciatica was acting up and therefore I ate a lot of carbs and drank a lot of 🍷 ☹️

@Vmfp2018 Hope you both are feeling better soon!
  • Vmfp2018
    Vmfp2018 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @tlgale Thank you! Ya’ll too get better soon! Meanwhile I’m crossing my fingers this kid makes it through flu season unscathed!
This discussion has been closed.